March 15, 2013 Headlines: Veterans in Manufacturing, U.S-China relations, and more.
USA Today: "Get Skills To Work" program is set to help veterans acquire manufacturing jobs.
NASDAQ: Ahead of manufacturing, industrial and inflation reports , U.S. stock futures remain unchanged.
Industry Week: GDP growth should be outperformed by manufacturing production in both 2013 and 2014.
Washington Post: Two new Chinese officials have dedicated their careers to U.S.-China relations.
US News: Despite some protest, Japan is set to join the U.S.-led Trans-Pacific Partnership.
Washington Post: Paul and Rubio face off at CPAC.
Washington Post: Congress fears Japan's involvement in TPP will keep vehicle trade between U.S.-Japan one-sided.
Bloomberg: Jump in gasoline prices is the cause of rising cost of living in the U.S.
Related recent Blogs
- RADIO: AAM's Scott Paul on Leslie Marshall Radio Show, May 20, 2013 • by scapozzola • 05/21/2013
- May 21, 2013 Headlines: Tensions with North Korea, a stronger WTO, and more. • by LRaup • 05/21/2013
- Shoring up our security means addressing the China challenge • by mmcmullan • 05/20/2013
- Quote of the Day from Caterpillar's Doug Oberhelman • by LDonia • 05/20/2013
- May 20, 2013 Headlines: Manufacturing & social media, growth of the U.S. economy, and more. • by LRaup • 05/20/2013
- President Obama visits Baltimore factory to promote infrastructure investment as a means of revitalizing the middle class • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- It's Fashion Friday, but NoCargo carries more than just American-made clothing! • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- May 17, 2013 Headlines: Strengthening our national security, focusing on jobs, and more. • by LRaup • 05/17/2013
- Five reasons you should be concerned about the U.S. military's reliance on foreign manufacturers. • by LDonia • 05/16/2013
- Looking for a manufacturing job? Consider heading to one of these ten metro areas! • by mmcmullan • 05/16/2013