March 15, 2013 Headlines: Veterans in Manufacturing, U.S-China relations, and more.
USA Today: "Get Skills To Work" program is set to help veterans acquire manufacturing jobs.
NASDAQ: Ahead of manufacturing, industrial and inflation reports , U.S. stock futures remain unchanged.
Industry Week: GDP growth should be outperformed by manufacturing production in both 2013 and 2014.
Washington Post: Two new Chinese officials have dedicated their careers to U.S.-China relations.
US News: Despite some protest, Japan is set to join the U.S.-led Trans-Pacific Partnership.
Washington Post: Paul and Rubio face off at CPAC.
Washington Post: Congress fears Japan's involvement in TPP will keep vehicle trade between U.S.-Japan one-sided.
Bloomberg: Jump in gasoline prices is the cause of rising cost of living in the U.S.
Related recent Blogs
- Clean energy manufacturing gets help from DOE • by TGarland • 12/12/2013
- December 12, 2013: Uh, an economic boom? • by mmcmullan • 12/12/2013
- #ShopAmerica: Health and Beauty gift ideas • by LDonia • 12/11/2013
- Now there's an idea: Using trade policy as leverage with China • by mmcmullan • 12/11/2013
- 5 Keys to American-Made Holiday Shopping • by TGarland • 12/11/2013
- December 11, 2013: US Trade Rep has not discussed this "currency manipulation" everyone keeps talking about • by mmcmullan • 12/11/2013
- The Big Three set the stage for a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/10/2013
- December 10, 2013: Welcome back, GM • by mmcmullan • 12/10/2013
- Pharmaceutical companies' interests are covered in the TPP -- as for everyone else? Ehh ... • by mmcmullan • 12/09/2013
- December 9, 2013: China reports biggest trade surplus in five years • by TGarland • 12/09/2013