March 15, 2012 Headlines: China Currency Update, Jobless Claims Fall, Current Account Deficit, and More
The Hill: Chinese officials are hinting that the yuan’s depreciation is done for the time being.
WSJ: Turmoil in China’s stock market.
The Hill: Another good sign for the economy is found in the falling jobless claims.
AP: Manufacturing in the New York Fed Region saw improvement.
WSJ: The current account for the United States continues to find lower records.
WSJ: Wen Jiabao delivered his final address to the NPC Convention.
The Hill: The US-Korea FTA goes into effect today.
Related recent Blogs
- Drink Up with a Made in America Tervis Tumbler • by elizabethbb • 07/21/2014
- Back From Detroit, Eyes on Washington • by elizabethbb • 07/21/2014
- So Excellent, So Bodacious: Check Out Some American-made Smartphone Style • by mmcmullan • 07/18/2014
- President Obama proposes public-private infrastructure initiative: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) statement. • by scapozzola • 07/17/2014
- So Much For Promises: China's Manipulating Its Currency, Again • by mmcmullan • 07/17/2014
- Postcard from Iowa: AAM Field Coordinators Hop The Fence, Hang With Democrats • by mmcmullan • 07/16/2014
- Yellen: Infrastructure Funding Would "Counter" Economic Headwinds • by elizabethbb • 07/15/2014
- Let’s Build a Bridge and Fix the Highway Trust Fund • by elizabethbb • 07/15/2014
- July 14, 2014: Commerce gets its OCTG ruling RIGHT! • by mmcmullan • 07/14/2014
- AAM Statement: Commerce Department Decision on South Korean OCTG Dumping. • by scapozzola • 07/11/2014