March 15, 2012 Headlines: China Currency Update, Jobless Claims Fall, Current Account Deficit, and More
The Hill: Chinese officials are hinting that the yuan’s depreciation is done for the time being.
WSJ: Turmoil in China’s stock market.
The Hill: Another good sign for the economy is found in the falling jobless claims.
AP: Manufacturing in the New York Fed Region saw improvement.
WSJ: The current account for the United States continues to find lower records.
WSJ: Wen Jiabao delivered his final address to the NPC Convention.
The Hill: The US-Korea FTA goes into effect today.
Related recent Blogs
- March 7, 2014: Weak #MFG job growth and a big trade deficit earn Obama the saddest of trombones • by mmcmullan • 03/07/2014
- It wasn't all weather: What's behind the weak manufacturing jobs report. • by admin • 03/07/2014
- A Berry good story on American-made footwear • by mmcmullan • 03/06/2014
- White House economic adviser Gene Sperling shares words of wisdom on his way out • by TGarland • 03/05/2014
- EPI: Address currency manipulation and you address the jobs deficit • by mmcmullan • 03/05/2014
- A first look at the president's budget proposal for 2015 • by mmcmullan • 03/04/2014
- Campaigns and political parties take note: We've got the key to attracting voters • by LDonia • 03/03/2014
- And the award goes to ... American workers • by TGarland • 03/03/2014
- March 3, 2014: Cold weather and cold Oscars pizza go together • by mmcmullan • 03/03/2014
- 86th Annual Academy Awards: A glimpse at Los Angeles' manufacturing sector • by TGarland • 03/01/2014