March 15, 2012 Headlines: China Currency Update, Jobless Claims Fall, Current Account Deficit, and More
The Hill: Chinese officials are hinting that the yuan’s depreciation is done for the time being.
WSJ: Turmoil in China’s stock market.
The Hill: Another good sign for the economy is found in the falling jobless claims.
AP: Manufacturing in the New York Fed Region saw improvement.
WSJ: The current account for the United States continues to find lower records.
WSJ: Wen Jiabao delivered his final address to the NPC Convention.
The Hill: The US-Korea FTA goes into effect today.
Related recent Blogs
- What's funding the military buildup in China? • by TGarland • 04/23/2014
- Quote Of The Day: "It's time the administration stiffened its spine" on trade issues • by mmcmullan • 04/22/2014
- April 22, 2014: Currency and the TPP • by mmcmullan • 04/22/2014
- April 18, 2014: Another miss from Treasury on currency manipulation • by mmcmullan • 04/18/2014
- Obama vs. Bush: Who actually made more progress in revaluing China’s yuan? • by scapozzola • 04/16/2014
- Treasury decision on China currency will cost U.S. jobs: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 04/15/2014
- Gathered in the USA • by TGarland • 04/15/2014
- April 14, 2014: Opinions, opinions, and Peeps • by mmcmullan • 04/14/2014
- Fashion Friday: Accessorizing the American-made way • by LRaup • 04/11/2014
- Manufacturing Jobs & #EqualPay • by LRaup • 04/11/2014