March 15, 2012 Headlines: China Currency Update, Jobless Claims Fall, Current Account Deficit, and More
The Hill: Chinese officials are hinting that the yuan’s depreciation is done for the time being.
WSJ: Turmoil in China’s stock market.
The Hill: Another good sign for the economy is found in the falling jobless claims.
AP: Manufacturing in the New York Fed Region saw improvement.
WSJ: The current account for the United States continues to find lower records.
WSJ: Wen Jiabao delivered his final address to the NPC Convention.
The Hill: The US-Korea FTA goes into effect today.
Related recent Blogs
- U.S. Named Among “Rising Global Stars” in Manufacturing • by elizabethbb • 08/20/2014
- Yes, Manufacturing Jobs Are Coming Back. But Will Progress Happen Fast Enough? • by elizabethbb • 08/18/2014
- No Electricity Needed for Corter Leather & Cloth • by elizabethbb • 08/15/2014
- Five Tests Walmart Must Pass to Show its 'Made In America' Street Cred • by spaul • 08/13/2014
- More Evidence the "Jobs Recovery" Isn’t All It’s Cracked Up to Be • by elizabethbb • 08/12/2014
- More Work to Do, Indeed • by elizabethbb • 08/11/2014
- August 11, 2014: Chinese Textile Manufacturing ... in the Carolinas • by mmcmullan • 08/11/2014
- Maury’s clothing line: “Made in America, without compromise.” • by mmcmullan • 08/08/2014
- August 8, 2014: Maury is a close second to trade data in our book • by mmcmullan • 08/08/2014
- WTO Upholds Ruling Finding China Guilty in Rare Earths Export Restraints Case: Alliance for American Manufacturing statement. • by scapozzola • 08/07/2014