March 14, 2012 Headlines: Senate Passed Buy America Amendment, Obama Takes a China Trade Case to the WTO and More.
CNN: Obama announces WTO case against China over rare earths.
The Hill: The Senate passed an amendment designed to close a loophole that allows some public infrastructure projects to be outsourced.
WSJ: Despite U.S. pressure, China stands firm on trade.
WSJ: Trade battle gives Obama a venue on China.
MSNBC: Obama lodges new China complaint amid GOP criticism.
POLITICO: Sen. Chuck Schumer (D-NY) wants more action from Obama on China.
NPR: What America sells to the world.
Related recent Blogs
- May 21, 2013 Headlines: Tensions with North Korea, a stronger WTO, and more. • by LRaup • 05/21/2013
- May 20, 2013 Headlines: Manufacturing & social media, growth of the U.S. economy, and more. • by LRaup • 05/20/2013
- May 17, 2013 Headlines: Strengthening our national security, focusing on jobs, and more. • by LRaup • 05/17/2013
- May 16, 2013 Headlines: factory collapses in Cambodia, U.S. retail industry dismisses plan for safer working conditions, & more • by LDonia • 05/16/2013
- May 15, 2013 Headlines: U.S. manufacturing slows, while manufacturers discuss domestic production, and more... • by LDonia • 05/15/2013
- May 14, 2013 Headlines: Redefining success, building Amtrak, banning Tesla, and more... • by LDonia • 05/14/2013
- May 13, 2013 Headlines: New wave of cyber-attacks, global trade, and more. • by LRaup • 05/13/2013
- May 10 2013 Headlines: Obama's focus on manufacturing, U.S.-South Korea summit, and more. • by LRaup • 05/10/2013
- May 9, 2013 Headline: Obama's focus on job creation, creating manufacturing space, and more. • by LRaup • 05/09/2013
- May 8, 2013 Headlines: U.S.-China cyber-spying, April job openings, and more. • by LRaup • 05/08/2013