March 13, 2013 Headlines: Longer work weeks, free-trade deal, and more.
Reuters: The TPP agreement will be "comprehensive and high-standard."
Bloomberg: Longer work weeks are key driver of manufacturing growth in the U.S.
Bloomberg: The oil boom on the railroads is a major factor for job numbers.
Washington Post: February retail numbers see biggest gain in 5 month period.
Boston Globe: Industry and labor are key to successful trans-Atlantic free trade deal.
Mashable: For Maker's Row, it was easier to find manufacturer on the other side of the world.
Winston-Salem Journal: AMERICA Works Act improves opportunities for manufacturing employment.
Related recent Blogs
- Nanette Lepore's New Shoe • by scapozzola • 05/24/2013
- May 24, 2013 Headlines: U.S.-EU trade deal exemptions, investing in U.S. manufacturing, and more. • by LRaup • 05/24/2013
- Reps. Daniel Lipinski (D-IL) and Michael Grimm (R-NY) form new Congressional Public Transportation Caucus. • by scapozzola • 05/23/2013
- Homeland Security and Gov. Tom Ridge • by scapozzola • 05/23/2013
- CNBC: Is a Chinese construction firm benefiting from its Beijing connection? • by scapozzola • 05/23/2013
- May 23, 2013 Headlines: Gains in the job market, small businesses manufacturing in the U.S.A., and more. • by LRaup • 05/23/2013
- CNBC: China investing in U.S. • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013
- In Indiana, ongoing concerns about subsidized auto parts from China and Japan • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013
- RADIO: AAM's Scott Paul on Leslie Marshall Radio Show, May 20, 2013 • by scapozzola • 05/21/2013
- May 21, 2013 Headlines: Tensions with North Korea, a stronger WTO, and more. • by LRaup • 05/21/2013