March 11, 2013 Headlines: National security, manufacturing numbers, and more.
CNN Money: Improving manufacturing numbers could boost the stock market significantly.
Financial Times: A strong U.S. jobs report and weak Chinese data report curb global stocks.
Washington Post: Public interest in National Security has sparked an increase in released records.
Mercury News: Obama's trade agenda prompts Congress to want bigger role.
Related recent Blogs
- May 17, 2013 Headlines: Strengthening our national security, focusing on jobs, and more. • by LRaup • 05/17/2013
- Five reasons you should be concerned about the U.S. military's reliance on foreign manufacturers. • by LDonia • 05/16/2013
- National Retail Federation dismisses global safety plan for garment factories while Cambodian shoe factory collapses. • by LDonia • 05/16/2013
- May 16, 2013 Headlines: factory collapses in Cambodia, U.S. retail industry dismisses plan for safer working conditions, & more • by LDonia • 05/16/2013
- May 15, 2013 Headlines: U.S. manufacturing slows, while manufacturers discuss domestic production, and more... • by LDonia • 05/15/2013
- May 14, 2013 Headlines: Redefining success, building Amtrak, banning Tesla, and more... • by LDonia • 05/14/2013
- May 13, 2013 Headlines: New wave of cyber-attacks, global trade, and more. • by LRaup • 05/13/2013
- Pressing Obama on a manufacturing policy • by mmcmullan • 05/10/2013
- May 10 2013 Headlines: Obama's focus on manufacturing, U.S.-South Korea summit, and more. • by LRaup • 05/10/2013
- White House announces competition to create three new manufacturing institutes • by LDonia • 05/09/2013