March 1, 2013 Headlines: Positive manufacturing numbers, online attacks, and more.
Bloomberg Businessweek: Projected numbers show manufacturing growth in past month.
CNNMoney: A CEO bets on a manufacturing renaissance in the U.S.
Bloomberg Businessweek: Manufacturing growth rate could see quarterly increase of 2%.
The Wall Street Journal: Online attacks becoming major issue in U.S.-China relations.
Washington Post: Drastic spending cuts in U.S. government has world markets wary of future.
Bloomberg: Manufacturing and spending cuts weigh heavily on stock futures in U.S.
Related recent Blogs
- Nanette Lepore's New Shoe • by scapozzola • 05/24/2013
- May 24, 2013 Headlines: U.S.-EU trade deal exemptions, investing in U.S. manufacturing, and more. • by LRaup • 05/24/2013
- CNBC: Is a Chinese construction firm benefiting from its Beijing connection? • by scapozzola • 05/23/2013
- May 23, 2013 Headlines: Gains in the job market, small businesses manufacturing in the U.S.A., and more. • by LRaup • 05/23/2013
- CNBC: China investing in U.S. • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013
- In Indiana, ongoing concerns about subsidized auto parts from China and Japan • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013
- RADIO: AAM's Scott Paul on Leslie Marshall Radio Show, May 20, 2013 • by scapozzola • 05/21/2013
- May 21, 2013 Headlines: Tensions with North Korea, a stronger WTO, and more. • by LRaup • 05/21/2013
- Quote of the Day from Caterpillar's Doug Oberhelman • by LDonia • 05/20/2013
- May 20, 2013 Headlines: Manufacturing & social media, growth of the U.S. economy, and more. • by LRaup • 05/20/2013