March 1, 2013 Headlines: Positive manufacturing numbers, online attacks, and more.
Bloomberg Businessweek: Projected numbers show manufacturing growth in past month.
CNNMoney: A CEO bets on a manufacturing renaissance in the U.S.
Bloomberg Businessweek: Manufacturing growth rate could see quarterly increase of 2%.
The Wall Street Journal: Online attacks becoming major issue in U.S.-China relations.
Washington Post: Drastic spending cuts in U.S. government has world markets wary of future.
Bloomberg: Manufacturing and spending cuts weigh heavily on stock futures in U.S.
Related recent Blogs
- Quote of the Day from Caterpillar's Doug Oberhelman • by LDonia • 05/20/2013
- May 20, 2013 Headlines: Manufacturing & social media, growth of the U.S. economy, and more. • by LRaup • 05/20/2013
- President Obama visits Baltimore factory to promote infrastructure investment as a means of revitalizing the middle class • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- It's Fashion Friday, but NoCargo carries more than just American-made clothing! • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- May 17, 2013 Headlines: Strengthening our national security, focusing on jobs, and more. • by LRaup • 05/17/2013
- Five reasons you should be concerned about the U.S. military's reliance on foreign manufacturers. • by LDonia • 05/16/2013
- Looking for a manufacturing job? Consider heading to one of these ten metro areas! • by mmcmullan • 05/16/2013
- National Retail Federation dismisses global safety plan for garment factories while Cambodian shoe factory collapses. • by LDonia • 05/16/2013
- OPINION: Aren't we better off buying safe, Made-in-USA products? • by scapozzola • 05/16/2013
- May 16, 2013 Headlines: factory collapses in Cambodia, U.S. retail industry dismisses plan for safer working conditions, & more • by LDonia • 05/16/2013