March 1, 2013 Headlines: Positive manufacturing numbers, online attacks, and more.
Bloomberg Businessweek: Projected numbers show manufacturing growth in past month.
CNNMoney: A CEO bets on a manufacturing renaissance in the U.S.
Bloomberg Businessweek: Manufacturing growth rate could see quarterly increase of 2%.
The Wall Street Journal: Online attacks becoming major issue in U.S.-China relations.
Washington Post: Drastic spending cuts in U.S. government has world markets wary of future.
Bloomberg: Manufacturing and spending cuts weigh heavily on stock futures in U.S.
Related recent Blogs
- Clean energy manufacturing gets help from DOE • by TGarland • 12/12/2013
- December 12, 2013: Uh, an economic boom? • by mmcmullan • 12/12/2013
- #ShopAmerica: Health and Beauty gift ideas • by LDonia • 12/11/2013
- Now there's an idea: Using trade policy as leverage with China • by mmcmullan • 12/11/2013
- 5 Keys to American-Made Holiday Shopping • by TGarland • 12/11/2013
- December 11, 2013: US Trade Rep has not discussed this "currency manipulation" everyone keeps talking about • by mmcmullan • 12/11/2013
- The Big Three set the stage for a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/10/2013
- December 10, 2013: Welcome back, GM • by mmcmullan • 12/10/2013
- Pharmaceutical companies' interests are covered in the TPP -- as for everyone else? Ehh ... • by mmcmullan • 12/09/2013
- A swing and a miss for Biden in Asia • by TGarland • 12/09/2013