March 1, 2012 Headlines: Romney Hits China Currency, Fast-Track Trade Debate, China and Europe, and More
WSJ: China is no longer purchasing U.S. securities.
AP: Chinese manufacturing gained momentum in February.
NYT: Ethnic clashes in western China leave over 20 dead.
The Hill: The Club For Growth wants lawmakers to let China’s currency cheating slide.
NPR: The top city for international finance? It’s not New York, and it’s not Hong Kong. It’s London.
The Hill: Senate Minority Leader McConnell hopes to vote on fast-track authorization by Memorial Day.
WSJ: Romney hits China’s currency cheating.
The Hill: USTR Ron Kirk says that Japan is the linchpin in Asia-Pacific trade talks.
WSJ: What are the implications of China’s state-owned enterprises?
Related recent Blogs
- President Obama visits Baltimore factory to promote infrastructure investment as a means of revitalizing the middle class • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- It's Fashion Friday, but NoCargo carries more than just American-made clothing! • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- May 17, 2013 Headlines: Strengthening our national security, focusing on jobs, and more. • by LRaup • 05/17/2013
- Five reasons you should be concerned about the U.S. military's reliance on foreign manufacturers. • by LDonia • 05/16/2013
- Looking for a manufacturing job? Consider heading to one of these ten metro areas! • by mmcmullan • 05/16/2013
- National Retail Federation dismisses global safety plan for garment factories while Cambodian shoe factory collapses. • by LDonia • 05/16/2013
- OPINION: Aren't we better off buying safe, Made-in-USA products? • by scapozzola • 05/16/2013
- May 16, 2013 Headlines: factory collapses in Cambodia, U.S. retail industry dismisses plan for safer working conditions, & more • by LDonia • 05/16/2013
- And the crystal ball says that U.S. manufacturing is going up/down/sideways... • by scapozzola • 05/15/2013
- May 15, 2013 Headlines: U.S. manufacturing slows, while manufacturers discuss domestic production, and more... • by LDonia • 05/15/2013