Marble King's Beri Fox Rocks The Colbert Report and Martha Stewart Show
The Colbert Report
Beri Fox, who served as a panelist at the Alliance for American Manufacturing's (AAM) Wheeling, West Virginia town hall last month, was interviewed on The Colbert Report last night. Fox, who is president of Marble King--one of the last remaining marble manufacturers in the U.S.-- discussed the troubles that her company faces when competing with subsidized imports from China.
Watch her interview, below.
|The Colbert Report||Mon - Thurs 11:30pm / 10:30c|
|America's Job Loss - Beri Fox|
The Martha Sewart Show
AAM's good friend Beri Fox (the president of West Virginia-based Marble King Inc.) appeared on The Martha Stewart Show yesterday to promote her American-made vintage marbles as a holiday gift suggestion.
Fox, who recently appeared on The Colbert Report to explain why America's manufacturers need a level playing field in order to compete with China, described to Stewart how her colorful marbles can be used for decorative arrangements, necklaces, and vases.
Related recent Blogs
- Kickstarting a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/06/2013
- December 6, 2013: The #AAMeter, it moves (in the right direction)! • by mmcmullan • 12/06/2013
- U.S. Manufacturing Gains 27,000 Jobs in November: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 12/06/2013
- Indiana manufacturing program expands • by TGarland • 12/05/2013
- Scott Paul: Keep skilled jobs for skilled workers in Washington • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013
- December 5, 2013: Another voice for a currency rule in the TPP • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013
- Some Made in America gift ideas for the obnoxious teenager in your life • by LDonia • 12/04/2013
- A bad time to sideline trade talks • by mmcmullan • 12/04/2013
- Infrastructure investment means job creation • by TGarland • 12/04/2013
- December 4, 2013: Familiar trade deficit doldrums • by mmcmullan • 12/04/2013