Manufacturing Trivia: What is the longest suspension bridge in North America?
At ManufactureThis, we've expressed reservations at the decision by New York City's Metropolitan Transportation Authority to outsource repairs on the Verrazano-Narrows Bridge to China. We're in good company. Despite our concern, we thought it important to continue familiarizing our readers with the bridge, as they will likely hear more from us on the topic.
And so, for today's trivia, a tidbit on the Verrazano Bridge:
Image by flickr user digitizedchaos, used following Creative Commons guidelines.
Related recent Blogs
- December 12, 2013: Uh, an economic boom? • by mmcmullan • 12/12/2013
- #ShopAmerica: Health and Beauty gift ideas • by LDonia • 12/11/2013
- Now there's an idea: Using trade policy as leverage with China • by mmcmullan • 12/11/2013
- 5 Keys to American-Made Holiday Shopping • by TGarland • 12/11/2013
- December 11, 2013: US Trade Rep has not discussed this "currency manipulation" everyone keeps talking about • by mmcmullan • 12/11/2013
- The Big Three set the stage for a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/10/2013
- December 10, 2013: Welcome back, GM • by mmcmullan • 12/10/2013
- Pharmaceutical companies' interests are covered in the TPP -- as for everyone else? Ehh ... • by mmcmullan • 12/09/2013
- A swing and a miss for Biden in Asia • by TGarland • 12/09/2013
- December 9, 2013: China reports biggest trade surplus in five years • by TGarland • 12/09/2013