Manufacturing Trivia: What is the longest suspension bridge in North America?
At ManufactureThis, we've expressed reservations at the decision by New York City's Metropolitan Transportation Authority to outsource repairs on the Verrazano-Narrows Bridge to China. We're in good company. Despite our concern, we thought it important to continue familiarizing our readers with the bridge, as they will likely hear more from us on the topic.
And so, for today's trivia, a tidbit on the Verrazano Bridge:
Image by flickr user digitizedchaos, used following Creative Commons guidelines.
Related recent Blogs
- Strengthened Workforce Training is Great — and We Can Do More • by elizabethbb • 07/23/2014
- Americans Want Trade Agreements that Do Not Undermine Manufacturing Jobs, New Poll Finds • by TGarland • 07/23/2014
- Highlights from AAM's Trip to Detroit for Netroots Nation 2014 • by elizabethbb • 07/23/2014
- Toxic Fast Food: Just the Latest Scandal Involving Made-in-China Products. • by elizabethbb • 07/22/2014
- Drink Up with a Made in America Tervis Tumbler • by elizabethbb • 07/21/2014
- Foxx Calls on Congress to Pass Long-Term Fix to the Highway Trust Fund • by TGarland • 07/21/2014
- Back From Detroit, Eyes on Washington • by elizabethbb • 07/21/2014
- So Excellent, So Bodacious: Check Out Some American-made Smartphone Style • by mmcmullan • 07/18/2014
- President Obama proposes public-private infrastructure initiative: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) statement. • by scapozzola • 07/17/2014
- We’re Live From Netroots Nation! • by elizabethbb • 07/17/2014