Manufacturing Trivia: What is the longest suspension bridge in North America?
At ManufactureThis, we've expressed reservations at the decision by New York City's Metropolitan Transportation Authority to outsource repairs on the Verrazano-Narrows Bridge to China. We're in good company. Despite our concern, we thought it important to continue familiarizing our readers with the bridge, as they will likely hear more from us on the topic.
And so, for today's trivia, a tidbit on the Verrazano Bridge:
Image by flickr user digitizedchaos, used following Creative Commons guidelines.
Related recent Blogs
- What's funding the military buildup in China? • by TGarland • 04/23/2014
- Quote Of The Day: "It's time the administration stiffened its spine" on trade issues • by mmcmullan • 04/22/2014
- Foxx takes to the road to push for transportation fixes • by mmcmullan • 04/17/2014
- Obama vs. Bush: Who actually made more progress in revaluing China’s yuan? • by scapozzola • 04/16/2014
- Treasury decision on China currency will cost U.S. jobs: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 04/15/2014
- Gathered in the USA • by TGarland • 04/15/2014
- OPINION: Fix the vulnerable defense industrial base • by mmcmullan • 04/14/2014
- April 14, 2014: Opinions, opinions, and Peeps • by mmcmullan • 04/14/2014
- Fashion Friday: Accessorizing the American-made way • by LRaup • 04/11/2014
- Manufacturing Jobs & #EqualPay • by LRaup • 04/11/2014