Manufacturing Trivia: What is the longest suspension bridge in North America?
At ManufactureThis, we've expressed reservations at the decision by New York City's Metropolitan Transportation Authority to outsource repairs on the Verrazano-Narrows Bridge to China. We're in good company. Despite our concern, we thought it important to continue familiarizing our readers with the bridge, as they will likely hear more from us on the topic.
And so, for today's trivia, a tidbit on the Verrazano Bridge:
Image by flickr user digitizedchaos, used following Creative Commons guidelines.
Related recent Blogs
- What good's a trade agreement if you don't enforce the on-the-books trade rules? • by mmcmullan • 03/11/2014
- A National Manufacturing Strategy could be the "be all, end all" for depressed wages • by LRaup • 03/11/2014
- A Boy Scout badge in advanced manufacturing? • by TGarland • 03/10/2014
- March 10, 2014: Making moves for manufacturing • by mmcmullan • 03/10/2014
- Donald Trump addresses CPAC crowds on key AAM issues • by LRaup • 03/07/2014
- March 7, 2014: Weak #MFG job growth and a big trade deficit earn Obama the saddest of trombones • by mmcmullan • 03/07/2014
- It wasn't all weather: What's behind the weak manufacturing jobs report. • by admin • 03/07/2014
- A Berry good story on American-made footwear • by mmcmullan • 03/06/2014
- White House economic adviser Gene Sperling shares words of wisdom on his way out • by TGarland • 03/05/2014
- EPI: Address currency manipulation and you address the jobs deficit • by mmcmullan • 03/05/2014