Manufacturing and the 'State of the Union.'
In tonight’s ‘State of the Union,’ President Obama is expected to announce an agenda that will make the U.S. a “magnet for manufacturing.”
- Follow the Alliance for American Manufacturing's (AAM) running Twitter commentary on the 'State of the Union' at @KeepItMadeinUSA.
- Follow AAM President Scott Paul at @ScottPaulAAM.
The Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM):
- Brought “Made in America” to the 2012 State of the Union speech.
- Drove the issue of trade with China to the center of the recent presidential campaign.
- AAM's 'Blueprint for the Future' unites America on common-sense solutions for manufacturing.
- In a letter to the White House last week, AAM President Scott Paul urged the president to go all-in on manufacturing.
The blueprint for the future was built by AAM.
1. Expand American production, hiring, and capital expenditures
2. Invest in America’s infrastructure
3. Enhance our workforce
4. Make trade work for America
5. Rebuild America’s innovation base
Related recent Blogs
- Trade Data Pours Cold Water on "Rising Star" Outlook for American Manufacturing • by mmcmullan • 08/21/2014
- U.S. Named Among “Rising Global Stars” in Manufacturing • by elizabethbb • 08/20/2014
- If America Won’t Invest in America’s Infrastructure, China Will • by elizabethbb • 08/19/2014
- Yes, Manufacturing Jobs Are Coming Back. But Will Progress Happen Fast Enough? • by elizabethbb • 08/18/2014
- Improving Our Railways: A Key Part of Rebuilding America • by elizabethbb • 08/14/2014
- Five Tests Walmart Must Pass to Show its 'Made In America' Street Cred • by spaul • 08/13/2014
- More Evidence the "Jobs Recovery" Isn’t All It’s Cracked Up to Be • by elizabethbb • 08/12/2014
- More Work to Do, Indeed • by elizabethbb • 08/11/2014
- WTO Upholds Ruling Finding China Guilty in Rare Earths Export Restraints Case: Alliance for American Manufacturing statement. • by scapozzola • 08/07/2014
- No, Technology Isn’t an Automatic Job Killer • by elizabethbb • 08/07/2014