Manufacturing and the 'State of the Union.'
In tonight’s ‘State of the Union,’ President Obama is expected to announce an agenda that will make the U.S. a “magnet for manufacturing.”
- Follow the Alliance for American Manufacturing's (AAM) running Twitter commentary on the 'State of the Union' at @KeepItMadeinUSA.
- Follow AAM President Scott Paul at @ScottPaulAAM.
The Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM):
- Brought “Made in America” to the 2012 State of the Union speech.
- Drove the issue of trade with China to the center of the recent presidential campaign.
- AAM's 'Blueprint for the Future' unites America on common-sense solutions for manufacturing.
- In a letter to the White House last week, AAM President Scott Paul urged the president to go all-in on manufacturing.
The blueprint for the future was built by AAM.
1. Expand American production, hiring, and capital expenditures
2. Invest in America’s infrastructure
3. Enhance our workforce
4. Make trade work for America
5. Rebuild America’s innovation base
Related recent Blogs
- Indiana manufacturing program expands • by TGarland • 12/05/2013
- Scott Paul: Keep skilled jobs for skilled workers in Washington • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013
- A bad time to sideline trade talks • by mmcmullan • 12/04/2013
- Infrastructure investment means job creation • by TGarland • 12/04/2013
- December 4, 2013: Familiar trade deficit doldrums • by mmcmullan • 12/04/2013
- China trade deficit on pace for new record, but will anyone notice? Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 12/04/2013
- What to do with abandoned factories? Bring in the artists! • by LDonia • 12/03/2013
- Surprise, surprise? Americans still say job creation should be top priority • by mmcmullan • 12/03/2013
- Fmr. Transportaion Secretary Ray LaHood urges infrastructure investment • by TGarland • 12/02/2013
- The Computer Wore Heels: Check out "Top Secret Rosies" • by mmcmullan • 12/02/2013