Manufacturing and the 'State of the Union.'
In tonight’s ‘State of the Union,’ President Obama is expected to announce an agenda that will make the U.S. a “magnet for manufacturing.”
- Follow the Alliance for American Manufacturing's (AAM) running Twitter commentary on the 'State of the Union' at @KeepItMadeinUSA.
- Follow AAM President Scott Paul at @ScottPaulAAM.
The Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM):
- Brought “Made in America” to the 2012 State of the Union speech.
- Drove the issue of trade with China to the center of the recent presidential campaign.
- AAM's 'Blueprint for the Future' unites America on common-sense solutions for manufacturing.
- In a letter to the White House last week, AAM President Scott Paul urged the president to go all-in on manufacturing.
The blueprint for the future was built by AAM.
1. Expand American production, hiring, and capital expenditures
2. Invest in America’s infrastructure
3. Enhance our workforce
4. Make trade work for America
5. Rebuild America’s innovation base
Related recent Blogs
- A look at apparel manufacturing on the anniversary of the Bangladeshi factory disaster • by mmcmullan • 04/24/2014
- What's funding the military buildup in China? • by TGarland • 04/23/2014
- Quote Of The Day: "It's time the administration stiffened its spine" on trade issues • by mmcmullan • 04/22/2014
- Foxx takes to the road to push for transportation fixes • by mmcmullan • 04/17/2014
- Obama vs. Bush: Who actually made more progress in revaluing China’s yuan? • by scapozzola • 04/16/2014
- Treasury decision on China currency will cost U.S. jobs: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 04/15/2014
- OPINION: Fix the vulnerable defense industrial base • by mmcmullan • 04/14/2014
- Manufacturing Jobs & #EqualPay • by LRaup • 04/11/2014
- Rep. Sandy Levin talks currency and the TPP • by mmcmullan • 04/10/2014
- Throwback Thursday: Obama promises 1 million new manufacturing jobs • by TGarland • 04/10/2014