Manufacturing and the 'State of the Union.'
In tonight’s ‘State of the Union,’ President Obama is expected to announce an agenda that will make the U.S. a “magnet for manufacturing.”
- Follow the Alliance for American Manufacturing's (AAM) running Twitter commentary on the 'State of the Union' at @KeepItMadeinUSA.
- Follow AAM President Scott Paul at @ScottPaulAAM.
The Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM):
- Brought “Made in America” to the 2012 State of the Union speech.
- Drove the issue of trade with China to the center of the recent presidential campaign.
- AAM's 'Blueprint for the Future' unites America on common-sense solutions for manufacturing.
- In a letter to the White House last week, AAM President Scott Paul urged the president to go all-in on manufacturing.
The blueprint for the future was built by AAM.
1. Expand American production, hiring, and capital expenditures
2. Invest in America’s infrastructure
3. Enhance our workforce
4. Make trade work for America
5. Rebuild America’s innovation base
Related recent Blogs
- Congress Still Hasn't Made a Fix to the Highway Trust Fund • by mmcmullan • 07/30/2014
- UCLA Flood: A Real Life of Example of What Happens When We Ignore Our Infrastructure • by elizabethbb • 07/30/2014
- Candidate Watch: We Need a Few More Details, Terri Lynn Land • by elizabethbb • 07/29/2014
- Fact Check: Standing Up Against Unfair Trade, Kentucky Edition • by TGarland • 07/25/2014
- Strengthened Workforce Training is Great — and We Can Do More • by elizabethbb • 07/23/2014
- Americans Want Trade Agreements that Do Not Undermine Manufacturing Jobs, New Poll Finds • by TGarland • 07/23/2014
- Highlights from AAM's Trip to Detroit for Netroots Nation 2014 • by elizabethbb • 07/23/2014
- Toxic Fast Food: Just the Latest Scandal Involving Made-in-China Products. • by elizabethbb • 07/22/2014
- Foxx Calls on Congress to Pass Long-Term Fix to the Highway Trust Fund • by TGarland • 07/21/2014
- President Obama proposes public-private infrastructure initiative: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) statement. • by scapozzola • 07/17/2014