Manufacturing and the 'State of the Union.'
In tonight’s ‘State of the Union,’ President Obama is expected to announce an agenda that will make the U.S. a “magnet for manufacturing.”
- Follow the Alliance for American Manufacturing's (AAM) running Twitter commentary on the 'State of the Union' at @KeepItMadeinUSA.
- Follow AAM President Scott Paul at @ScottPaulAAM.
The Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM):
- Brought “Made in America” to the 2012 State of the Union speech.
- Drove the issue of trade with China to the center of the recent presidential campaign.
- AAM's 'Blueprint for the Future' unites America on common-sense solutions for manufacturing.
- In a letter to the White House last week, AAM President Scott Paul urged the president to go all-in on manufacturing.
The blueprint for the future was built by AAM.
1. Expand American production, hiring, and capital expenditures
2. Invest in America’s infrastructure
3. Enhance our workforce
4. Make trade work for America
5. Rebuild America’s innovation base
Related recent Blogs
- What good's a trade agreement if you don't enforce the on-the-books trade rules? • by mmcmullan • 03/11/2014
- A National Manufacturing Strategy could be the "be all, end all" for depressed wages • by LRaup • 03/11/2014
- A Boy Scout badge in advanced manufacturing? • by TGarland • 03/10/2014
- Donald Trump addresses CPAC crowds on key AAM issues • by LRaup • 03/07/2014
- It wasn't all weather: What's behind the weak manufacturing jobs report. • by admin • 03/07/2014
- A Berry good story on American-made footwear • by mmcmullan • 03/06/2014
- White House economic adviser Gene Sperling shares words of wisdom on his way out • by TGarland • 03/05/2014
- EPI: Address currency manipulation and you address the jobs deficit • by mmcmullan • 03/05/2014
- A first look at the president's budget proposal for 2015 • by mmcmullan • 03/04/2014
- The U.S. needs a stronger domestic supply chain in the event of an attack • by TGarland • 03/04/2014