Make sure your Halloween decorations and candy are Made in America
If you celebrate Halloween, you'll likely be devoting some time over the next few days to preparations. After all, it's just over a week away.
Purchasing candy and/or decorations? The Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) hopes you'll be keeping it 'Made in the U.S.A.'
Of course, we'd never leave you out there alone sans a little bit of guidance. Our $.02:
If a lighting display is part of your holiday decorating, check out Olympic Holiday Lighting. Based in Port Angeles, Washington, Olympic Lighting creates indoor/outdoor LED light decorations for just about any occasion.
And regarding the sweet stuff: The AFL-CIO put together a great list of American-made candy produced by union members.
Image from Olympic Holiday Lighting website.
Related recent Blogs
- Strengthened Workforce Training is Great — and We Can Do More • by elizabethbb • 07/23/2014
- Highlights from AAM's Trip to Detroit for Netroots Nation 2014 • by elizabethbb • 07/23/2014
- Drink Up with a Made in America Tervis Tumbler • by elizabethbb • 07/21/2014
- Back From Detroit, Eyes on Washington • by elizabethbb • 07/21/2014
- So Excellent, So Bodacious: Check Out Some American-made Smartphone Style • by mmcmullan • 07/18/2014
- President Obama proposes public-private infrastructure initiative: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) statement. • by scapozzola • 07/17/2014
- Postcard from Iowa: AAM Field Coordinators Hop The Fence, Hang With Democrats • by mmcmullan • 07/16/2014
- Yellen: Infrastructure Funding Would "Counter" Economic Headwinds • by elizabethbb • 07/15/2014
- Let’s Build a Bridge and Fix the Highway Trust Fund • by elizabethbb • 07/15/2014
- AAM Statement: Commerce Department Decision on South Korean OCTG Dumping. • by scapozzola • 07/11/2014