'Make It In Maryland' Rally, this Friday, August 5,
The Regional Manufacturing Institute of Maryland (RMI) is holding a 'Make It In Maryland' Rally, this Friday, August 5, from 3:00 - 5:30 pm at Rams Head Live, 20 Market Place, Power Plant Live, Baltimore. Interested Marylanders can learn what they can do to help save manufacturing in Maryland.
The event is free and open to the public.
Speakers will include Governor Martin O'Malley, Baltimore Mayor Stephanie Rawlings-Blake, and various public officials. Paul Reed Smith and his band will provide musical entertainment.
WHY MANUFACTURING IN MARYLAND? As RMI explains:
Maryland manufacturers add over $15 billion every year to Maryland's economy. A thriving manufacturing sector is critical to continued economic growth and prosperity in Maryland. Join the Regional Manufacturing Institute of Maryland as we celebrate and show our support for Maryland manufacturers and their products at our first annual Make It In Maryland - Rally for Next Generation Maryland Manufacturing.
Related recent Blogs
- Foxx takes to the road to push for transportation fixes • by mmcmullan • 04/17/2014
- Obama vs. Bush: Who actually made more progress in revaluing China’s yuan? • by scapozzola • 04/16/2014
- Treasury decision on China currency will cost U.S. jobs: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 04/15/2014
- Gathered in the USA • by TGarland • 04/15/2014
- OPINION: Fix the vulnerable defense industrial base • by mmcmullan • 04/14/2014
- April 14, 2014: Opinions, opinions, and Peeps • by mmcmullan • 04/14/2014
- Fashion Friday: Accessorizing the American-made way • by LRaup • 04/11/2014
- Manufacturing Jobs & #EqualPay • by LRaup • 04/11/2014
- April 11, 2014: Cherry blossoms! • by mmcmullan • 04/11/2014
- Rep. Sandy Levin talks currency and the TPP • by mmcmullan • 04/10/2014