'Make It In Maryland' Rally, this Friday, August 5,
The Regional Manufacturing Institute of Maryland (RMI) is holding a 'Make It In Maryland' Rally, this Friday, August 5, from 3:00 - 5:30 pm at Rams Head Live, 20 Market Place, Power Plant Live, Baltimore. Interested Marylanders can learn what they can do to help save manufacturing in Maryland.
The event is free and open to the public.
Speakers will include Governor Martin O'Malley, Baltimore Mayor Stephanie Rawlings-Blake, and various public officials. Paul Reed Smith and his band will provide musical entertainment.
WHY MANUFACTURING IN MARYLAND? As RMI explains:
Maryland manufacturers add over $15 billion every year to Maryland's economy. A thriving manufacturing sector is critical to continued economic growth and prosperity in Maryland. Join the Regional Manufacturing Institute of Maryland as we celebrate and show our support for Maryland manufacturers and their products at our first annual Make It In Maryland - Rally for Next Generation Maryland Manufacturing.
Related recent Blogs
- December 13, 2013: More Boeing trouble bubbles • by mmcmullan • 12/13/2013
- Clean energy manufacturing gets help from DOE • by TGarland • 12/12/2013
- John Porcari, DOT Buy America champion, is stepping down • by mmcmullan • 12/12/2013
- December 12, 2013: Uh, an economic boom? • by mmcmullan • 12/12/2013
- #ShopAmerica: Health and Beauty gift ideas • by LDonia • 12/11/2013
- Now there's an idea: Using trade policy as leverage with China • by mmcmullan • 12/11/2013
- 5 Keys to American-Made Holiday Shopping • by TGarland • 12/11/2013
- December 11, 2013: US Trade Rep has not discussed this "currency manipulation" everyone keeps talking about • by mmcmullan • 12/11/2013
- The Big Three set the stage for a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/10/2013
- December 10, 2013: Welcome back, GM • by mmcmullan • 12/10/2013