'Make It In Maryland' Rally, this Friday, August 5,
The Regional Manufacturing Institute of Maryland (RMI) is holding a 'Make It In Maryland' Rally, this Friday, August 5, from 3:00 - 5:30 pm at Rams Head Live, 20 Market Place, Power Plant Live, Baltimore. Interested Marylanders can learn what they can do to help save manufacturing in Maryland.
The event is free and open to the public.
Speakers will include Governor Martin O'Malley, Baltimore Mayor Stephanie Rawlings-Blake, and various public officials. Paul Reed Smith and his band will provide musical entertainment.
WHY MANUFACTURING IN MARYLAND? As RMI explains:
Maryland manufacturers add over $15 billion every year to Maryland's economy. A thriving manufacturing sector is critical to continued economic growth and prosperity in Maryland. Join the Regional Manufacturing Institute of Maryland as we celebrate and show our support for Maryland manufacturers and their products at our first annual Make It In Maryland - Rally for Next Generation Maryland Manufacturing.
Related recent Blogs
- U.S. Named Among “Rising Global Stars” in Manufacturing • by elizabethbb • 08/20/2014
- If America Won’t Invest in America’s Infrastructure, China Will • by elizabethbb • 08/19/2014
- Yes, Manufacturing Jobs Are Coming Back. But Will Progress Happen Fast Enough? • by elizabethbb • 08/18/2014
- No Electricity Needed for Corter Leather & Cloth • by elizabethbb • 08/15/2014
- Improving Our Railways: A Key Part of Rebuilding America • by elizabethbb • 08/14/2014
- Five Tests Walmart Must Pass to Show its 'Made In America' Street Cred • by spaul • 08/13/2014
- More Evidence the "Jobs Recovery" Isn’t All It’s Cracked Up to Be • by elizabethbb • 08/12/2014
- More Work to Do, Indeed • by elizabethbb • 08/11/2014
- August 11, 2014: Chinese Textile Manufacturing ... in the Carolinas • by mmcmullan • 08/11/2014
- Maury’s clothing line: “Made in America, without compromise.” • by mmcmullan • 08/08/2014