'Make It In Maryland' Rally, this Friday, August 5,
The Regional Manufacturing Institute of Maryland (RMI) is holding a 'Make It In Maryland' Rally, this Friday, August 5, from 3:00 - 5:30 pm at Rams Head Live, 20 Market Place, Power Plant Live, Baltimore. Interested Marylanders can learn what they can do to help save manufacturing in Maryland.
The event is free and open to the public.
Speakers will include Governor Martin O'Malley, Baltimore Mayor Stephanie Rawlings-Blake, and various public officials. Paul Reed Smith and his band will provide musical entertainment.
WHY MANUFACTURING IN MARYLAND? As RMI explains:
Maryland manufacturers add over $15 billion every year to Maryland's economy. A thriving manufacturing sector is critical to continued economic growth and prosperity in Maryland. Join the Regional Manufacturing Institute of Maryland as we celebrate and show our support for Maryland manufacturers and their products at our first annual Make It In Maryland - Rally for Next Generation Maryland Manufacturing.
Related recent Blogs
- March 7, 2014: Weak #MFG job growth and a big trade deficit earn Obama the saddest of trombones • by mmcmullan • 03/07/2014
- It wasn't all weather: What's behind the weak manufacturing jobs report. • by admin • 03/07/2014
- A Berry good story on American-made footwear • by mmcmullan • 03/06/2014
- White House economic adviser Gene Sperling shares words of wisdom on his way out • by TGarland • 03/05/2014
- EPI: Address currency manipulation and you address the jobs deficit • by mmcmullan • 03/05/2014
- A first look at the president's budget proposal for 2015 • by mmcmullan • 03/04/2014
- The U.S. needs a stronger domestic supply chain in the event of an attack • by TGarland • 03/04/2014
- Campaigns and political parties take note: We've got the key to attracting voters • by LDonia • 03/03/2014
- And the award goes to ... American workers • by TGarland • 03/03/2014
- March 3, 2014: Cold weather and cold Oscars pizza go together • by mmcmullan • 03/03/2014