'Make It In Maryland' Rally, this Friday, August 5,
The Regional Manufacturing Institute of Maryland (RMI) is holding a 'Make It In Maryland' Rally, this Friday, August 5, from 3:00 - 5:30 pm at Rams Head Live, 20 Market Place, Power Plant Live, Baltimore. Interested Marylanders can learn what they can do to help save manufacturing in Maryland.
The event is free and open to the public.
Speakers will include Governor Martin O'Malley, Baltimore Mayor Stephanie Rawlings-Blake, and various public officials. Paul Reed Smith and his band will provide musical entertainment.
WHY MANUFACTURING IN MARYLAND? As RMI explains:
Maryland manufacturers add over $15 billion every year to Maryland's economy. A thriving manufacturing sector is critical to continued economic growth and prosperity in Maryland. Join the Regional Manufacturing Institute of Maryland as we celebrate and show our support for Maryland manufacturers and their products at our first annual Make It In Maryland - Rally for Next Generation Maryland Manufacturing.
Related recent Blogs
- Toxic Fast Food: Just the Latest Scandal Involving Made-in-China Products. • by elizabethbb • 07/22/2014
- Drink Up with a Made in America Tervis Tumbler • by elizabethbb • 07/21/2014
- Foxx Calls on Congress to Pass Long-Term Fix to the Highway Trust Fund • by TGarland • 07/21/2014
- Back From Detroit, Eyes on Washington • by elizabethbb • 07/21/2014
- So Excellent, So Bodacious: Check Out Some American-made Smartphone Style • by mmcmullan • 07/18/2014
- President Obama proposes public-private infrastructure initiative: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) statement. • by scapozzola • 07/17/2014
- We’re Live From Netroots Nation! • by elizabethbb • 07/17/2014
- So Much For Promises: China's Manipulating Its Currency, Again • by mmcmullan • 07/17/2014
- The OCTG Trade Case Heads to the International Trade Commission • by TGarland • 07/16/2014
- Postcard from Iowa: AAM Field Coordinators Hop The Fence, Hang With Democrats • by mmcmullan • 07/16/2014