Made in USA Boots for Rainy Spring Days
April showers have brought May flowers to DC in the form of floral rain boots.
Here at the Alliance for American Manufacturing, we are glad the sun is shining again after several days of rain. But while it was raining, monsooning, all of the above, we looked to made-in-USA TwoAlity rain boots to keep our feet dry!
TwoAlity is a company co-founded by twin sisters Brynne and Bailye Stansberry as a part of a high school marketing competition (for a product they patented by the age of 19). The company is based in Columbia, MO.
Their website boasts:
A girl can change the style and look of the boots by simply changing the liner. A concept that allows you to match any outfit or outdoor occasion! The boots wipe clean and the liners are machine washable, making for easy up keep! Brynne and Bailye perfected the design through college and are proud of their 100% made in the U.S.A. product.
Boots by TwoAlity are transparent with interchangeable liners. They come in a wide variety of bright, fun colors, and are designed in such a way that they will last through many rainstorms.
The style and look of the boots can easily be changed by replacing the liners to match any outfit of your choice. The idea is great for anyone with a passion for fashion.
TwoAlity has a list of retail locations where you can purchase a pair or two. Check out their website.
This post was written by AAM intern Pamela Tom-Jack.
Image via TwoAlity
Related recent Blogs
- No Electricity Needed for Corter Leather & Cloth • by elizabethbb • 08/15/2014
- Maury’s clothing line: “Made in America, without compromise.” • by mmcmullan • 08/08/2014
- So Excellent, So Bodacious: Check Out Some American-made Smartphone Style • by mmcmullan • 07/18/2014
- Cleveland Rocks — And So Does This Clothing Manufacturer • by elizabethbb • 07/11/2014
- Celebrate National Sunglasses Day with American Made Shades • by LRaup • 06/27/2014
- Jolie & Elizabeth: Light Flirty Styles Perfect for Summer • by elizabethbb • 06/20/2014
- Need a Last Minute Father’s Day Gift? Check Out Frank Clegg Leatherworks. • by elizabethbb • 06/13/2014
- Celebrate Father’s Day with American Made Bow Ties • by LRaup • 06/06/2014
- Sail into Summer with TipsySkipper • by LRaup • 05/30/2014
- New Balance: Sprint into Summer • by admin • 05/23/2014