Made in Elma, New York: A special delivery from Mark Andol
The Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) is finally the VERY proud owner of American-made paper towel holders.
Since moving into our American-made office in late 2012, we’ve searched far and wide for a paper towel holder to complete our “hip industrial” kitchen, to no avail.
But then opportunity presented itself in the form of Mark Andol. We met the owner of General Welding & Fabricating and the Made in America Store during last year's American Made Movie Bus Tour, and asked if he could make one for us. After all, General Welding & Fabricating's motto is “You dream it. We build it.”
Well, guess what? Wish fulfilled: Last week we received our very own American-made paper towel holders. Made in Elma, New York, the paper towel holders incorporated every trade in Andol’s shop — with one special touch: Andol and his team added the AAM acronym to the design.
Thank you Mr. Andol and your team at General Welding & Fabricating. You’ve built one of our dreams and you’re helping to build ours too, by strengthening and supporting American manufacturing with work at the Made in America Store!
Related recent Blogs
- American Workers Remind Us What Labor Day Is All About • by TGarland • 08/26/2014
- ITC Finds South Korean Dumping of OCTG Pipe: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 08/22/2014
- U.S. Named Among “Rising Global Stars” in Manufacturing • by elizabethbb • 08/20/2014
- Yes, Manufacturing Jobs Are Coming Back. But Will Progress Happen Fast Enough? • by elizabethbb • 08/18/2014
- No Electricity Needed for Corter Leather & Cloth • by elizabethbb • 08/15/2014
- Five Tests Walmart Must Pass to Show its 'Made In America' Street Cred • by spaul • 08/13/2014
- More Evidence the "Jobs Recovery" Isn’t All It’s Cracked Up to Be • by elizabethbb • 08/12/2014
- More Work to Do, Indeed • by elizabethbb • 08/11/2014
- August 11, 2014: Chinese Textile Manufacturing ... in the Carolinas • by mmcmullan • 08/11/2014
- Maury’s clothing line: “Made in America, without compromise.” • by mmcmullan • 08/08/2014