"Made in America Festival" taking shape in Philadelphia
Musician-producer Jay-Z has announced a two-day music festival set for Labor Day weekend in Philadelphia.
Scheduled for Sept. 1 and Sept. 2, the concerts will include rap, rock, R&B, Latin, and dance performances that "embody the American spirit," according to Jay-Z.
Billed as a "Made in America festival," the event will benefit the United Way of Greater Philadelphia and Southern New Jersey.
Related recent Blogs
- Kickstarting a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/06/2013
- U.S. Manufacturing Gains 27,000 Jobs in November: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 12/06/2013
- Indiana manufacturing program expands • by TGarland • 12/05/2013
- Scott Paul: Keep skilled jobs for skilled workers in Washington • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013
- Some Made in America gift ideas for the obnoxious teenager in your life • by LDonia • 12/04/2013
- A bad time to sideline trade talks • by mmcmullan • 12/04/2013
- Infrastructure investment means job creation • by TGarland • 12/04/2013
- China trade deficit on pace for new record, but will anyone notice? Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 12/04/2013
- What to do with abandoned factories? Bring in the artists! • by LDonia • 12/03/2013
- Surprise, surprise? Americans still say job creation should be top priority • by mmcmullan • 12/03/2013