Lucchese cowboy boots
Lucchese cowboy boots are 100% made in USA in El Paso, Texas.
Founded in 1883, Lucchese makes boots by using only the finest grade of leathers. Each pair of boots is hand-inspected twice. And although the leather is initially shaved by machine, the leather is subsequently worked by hand:
"If you cut leather for your boots in the same way you would carve up a meat carcass for your dinner table, you will be in good shape." - Sam Lucchese Jr.
Lucchese is a major supporter of the Military Warriors Support Foundation, which provides wounded veterans with counseling and home assistance.
To purchase a sturdy, leather pair of Lucchese boots, visit the Allens Boots website.
Related recent Blogs
- Clean energy manufacturing gets help from DOE • by TGarland • 12/12/2013
- December 12, 2013: Uh, an economic boom? • by mmcmullan • 12/12/2013
- #ShopAmerica: Health and Beauty gift ideas • by LDonia • 12/11/2013
- 5 Keys to American-Made Holiday Shopping • by TGarland • 12/11/2013
- December 11, 2013: US Trade Rep has not discussed this "currency manipulation" everyone keeps talking about • by mmcmullan • 12/11/2013
- The Big Three set the stage for a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/10/2013
- December 10, 2013: Welcome back, GM • by mmcmullan • 12/10/2013
- Pharmaceutical companies' interests are covered in the TPP -- as for everyone else? Ehh ... • by mmcmullan • 12/09/2013
- December 9, 2013: China reports biggest trade surplus in five years • by TGarland • 12/09/2013
- Kickstarting a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/06/2013