Love T-shirts? Make sure you keep your T's Made in the USA
The graphic tee is a staple of an American wardrobe, regardless of the age or gender of the person wearing it.
Headline Shirts creates its line of witty tees using shirts handmade in San Francisco and eco-friendly ink. The company’s website includes a wide variety of shirts for adults, and a small section of clothing for children starting at size 2T.
T-shirt and jeans weather is just around the corner! Headline Shirts sells affordable, American-made T-shirts that may be a nice addition to your fall wardrobe.
Check out Headline Shirts.
Image depicting "Father of the Year" T-shirt design taken from Headline Shirts website.
Related recent Blogs
- #ShopAmerica: Health and Beauty gift ideas • by LDonia • 12/11/2013
- 5 Keys to American-Made Holiday Shopping • by TGarland • 12/11/2013
- December 11, 2013: US Trade Rep has not discussed this "currency manipulation" everyone keeps talking about • by mmcmullan • 12/11/2013
- The Big Three set the stage for a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/10/2013
- December 10, 2013: Welcome back, GM • by mmcmullan • 12/10/2013
- Pharmaceutical companies' interests are covered in the TPP -- as for everyone else? Ehh ... • by mmcmullan • 12/09/2013
- December 9, 2013: China reports biggest trade surplus in five years • by TGarland • 12/09/2013
- Kickstarting a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/06/2013
- December 6, 2013: The #AAMeter, it moves (in the right direction)! • by mmcmullan • 12/06/2013
- U.S. Manufacturing Gains 27,000 Jobs in November: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 12/06/2013