Love T-shirts? Make sure you keep your T's Made in the USA
The graphic tee is a staple of an American wardrobe, regardless of the age or gender of the person wearing it.
Headline Shirts creates its line of witty tees using shirts handmade in San Francisco and eco-friendly ink. The company’s website includes a wide variety of shirts for adults, and a small section of clothing for children starting at size 2T.
T-shirt and jeans weather is just around the corner! Headline Shirts sells affordable, American-made T-shirts that may be a nice addition to your fall wardrobe.
Check out Headline Shirts.
Image depicting "Father of the Year" T-shirt design taken from Headline Shirts website.
Related recent Blogs
- A look at apparel manufacturing on the anniversary of the Bangladeshi factory disaster • by mmcmullan • 04/24/2014
- Celebrate the Holiday Weekend with American Apparel • by LRaup • 04/18/2014
- Gathered in the USA • by TGarland • 04/15/2014
- April 14, 2014: Opinions, opinions, and Peeps • by mmcmullan • 04/14/2014
- Fashion Friday: Accessorizing the American-made way • by LRaup • 04/11/2014
- Manufacturing Jobs & #EqualPay • by LRaup • 04/11/2014
- April 11, 2014: Cherry blossoms! • by mmcmullan • 04/11/2014
- Throwback Thursday: Obama promises 1 million new manufacturing jobs • by TGarland • 04/10/2014
- Made in Elma, New York: A special delivery from Mark Andol • by TGarland • 04/09/2014
- Rep. Tonko brings filmmakers to Washington to talk American manufacturing • by TGarland • 04/08/2014