Love T-shirts? Make sure you keep your T's Made in the USA
The graphic tee is a staple of an American wardrobe, regardless of the age or gender of the person wearing it.
Headline Shirts creates its line of witty tees using shirts handmade in San Francisco and eco-friendly ink. The company’s website includes a wide variety of shirts for adults, and a small section of clothing for children starting at size 2T.
T-shirt and jeans weather is just around the corner! Headline Shirts sells affordable, American-made T-shirts that may be a nice addition to your fall wardrobe.
Check out Headline Shirts.
Image depicting "Father of the Year" T-shirt design taken from Headline Shirts website.
Related recent Blogs
- Manufacturing sector adds 28,000 jobs in July: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) statement. • by scapozzola • 08/01/2014
- New "Gigafactory" set to create thousands of jobs in the U.S. • by TGarland • 07/31/2014
- Strengthened Workforce Training is Great — and We Can Do More • by elizabethbb • 07/23/2014
- Highlights from AAM's Trip to Detroit for Netroots Nation 2014 • by elizabethbb • 07/23/2014
- Drink Up with a Made in America Tervis Tumbler • by elizabethbb • 07/21/2014
- Back From Detroit, Eyes on Washington • by elizabethbb • 07/21/2014
- So Excellent, So Bodacious: Check Out Some American-made Smartphone Style • by mmcmullan • 07/18/2014
- President Obama proposes public-private infrastructure initiative: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) statement. • by scapozzola • 07/17/2014
- Postcard from Iowa: AAM Field Coordinators Hop The Fence, Hang With Democrats • by mmcmullan • 07/16/2014
- Yellen: Infrastructure Funding Would "Counter" Economic Headwinds • by elizabethbb • 07/15/2014