Love T-shirts? Make sure you keep your T's Made in the USA
The graphic tee is a staple of an American wardrobe, regardless of the age or gender of the person wearing it.
Headline Shirts creates its line of witty tees using shirts handmade in San Francisco and eco-friendly ink. The company’s website includes a wide variety of shirts for adults, and a small section of clothing for children starting at size 2T.
T-shirt and jeans weather is just around the corner! Headline Shirts sells affordable, American-made T-shirts that may be a nice addition to your fall wardrobe.
Check out Headline Shirts.
Image depicting "Father of the Year" T-shirt design taken from Headline Shirts website.
Related recent Blogs
- A Boy Scout badge in advanced manufacturing? • by TGarland • 03/10/2014
- March 10, 2014: Making moves for manufacturing • by mmcmullan • 03/10/2014
- Donald Trump addresses CPAC crowds on key AAM issues • by LRaup • 03/07/2014
- March 7, 2014: Weak #MFG job growth and a big trade deficit earn Obama the saddest of trombones • by mmcmullan • 03/07/2014
- It wasn't all weather: What's behind the weak manufacturing jobs report. • by admin • 03/07/2014
- A Berry good story on American-made footwear • by mmcmullan • 03/06/2014
- White House economic adviser Gene Sperling shares words of wisdom on his way out • by TGarland • 03/05/2014
- EPI: Address currency manipulation and you address the jobs deficit • by mmcmullan • 03/05/2014
- A first look at the president's budget proposal for 2015 • by mmcmullan • 03/04/2014
- Campaigns and political parties take note: We've got the key to attracting voters • by LDonia • 03/03/2014