Love American-made clothing? Tweet about it!
Regular readers of ManufactureThis may remember when we told you, back in Septemeber, about Youth Monument.
A shirt company with a proven commitment to American manufacturing, Youth Monument employs over 600 people in Los Angeles to produce its clothing.
The garment makers recently announced a contest that will be very appealing to Made in America fashionistas and fashionistos out there, as the prize is...more Made in USA clothing.
From the Venley by Youth Monument website:
We've created this contest to help spread awareness of why it's important to consciously choose American made. We're shipping over $500 worth of made in America goods.To enter, simply tweet a reason why we should support United States Manufacturing followed by an #OccupyYourCloset hashtag. At the end of April we're going to choose 20 occupiers and reach out to you via Twitter to receive your shipping details.
Good luck and happy tweeting!
Image from Youth Monument website.
Related recent Blogs
- #ShopAmerica: Health and Beauty gift ideas • by LDonia • 12/11/2013
- 5 Keys to American-Made Holiday Shopping • by TGarland • 12/11/2013
- December 11, 2013: US Trade Rep has not discussed this "currency manipulation" everyone keeps talking about • by mmcmullan • 12/11/2013
- The Big Three set the stage for a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/10/2013
- December 10, 2013: Welcome back, GM • by mmcmullan • 12/10/2013
- Pharmaceutical companies' interests are covered in the TPP -- as for everyone else? Ehh ... • by mmcmullan • 12/09/2013
- December 9, 2013: China reports biggest trade surplus in five years • by TGarland • 12/09/2013
- Kickstarting a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/06/2013
- December 6, 2013: The #AAMeter, it moves (in the right direction)! • by mmcmullan • 12/06/2013
- U.S. Manufacturing Gains 27,000 Jobs in November: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 12/06/2013