Looking Ahead on the Tour
As we are nearing the end of the first week on AAM's 2010 "Keep it Made in America" Town Hall Tour, it's time to look ahead to future events, which have already received some great press coverage.
On Friday, the tour heads to Wheeling, WV where several candidates for West Virginia political office will speak out on issues relating to jobs and manufacturing.
On October 20, we'll be hitting Merrillville, IN. The Post-Tribune calls the event "timely" especially "with manufacturing jobs in NWI going the way of the rotary phone." Additionally, White House Counselor on Manufacturing Policy Ron Bloom will be present at the event.
Be sure to RSVP to an event in the city nearest you!
Related recent Blogs
- What's funding the military buildup in China? • by TGarland • 04/23/2014
- Quote Of The Day: "It's time the administration stiffened its spine" on trade issues • by mmcmullan • 04/22/2014
- April 22, 2014: Currency and the TPP • by mmcmullan • 04/22/2014
- April 18, 2014: Another miss from Treasury on currency manipulation • by mmcmullan • 04/18/2014
- Foxx takes to the road to push for transportation fixes • by mmcmullan • 04/17/2014
- Obama vs. Bush: Who actually made more progress in revaluing China’s yuan? • by scapozzola • 04/16/2014
- Treasury decision on China currency will cost U.S. jobs: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 04/15/2014
- Gathered in the USA • by TGarland • 04/15/2014
- OPINION: Fix the vulnerable defense industrial base • by mmcmullan • 04/14/2014
- April 14, 2014: Opinions, opinions, and Peeps • by mmcmullan • 04/14/2014