LIVEBLOG: #SOSJobs Rally Closes With Demand for Government Action to Curb Unfair Trade by America’s Trading Partners.
At today's #SOSJobs Rally in Munhall, Pennsylvania to protest the dumping of foreign steel in the U.S. market, Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) President Scott Paul closed the event by assembling onstage all the elected officials in attendance.
Paul reiterated the need to text “steel” to 91990, so that the crowd’s voices would be heard well beyond the U.S. Steel Research Center where the protesters had rallied.
“We will get this done,” he said. He invited the crowd to join him once again in thundering, “Gotta do somethin’/ to stop that dumpin’.”
Related recent Blogs
- Fact Check: Standing Up Against Unfair Trade, Kentucky Edition • by TGarland • 07/25/2014
- Strengthened Workforce Training is Great — and We Can Do More • by elizabethbb • 07/23/2014
- Americans Want Trade Agreements that Do Not Undermine Manufacturing Jobs, New Poll Finds • by TGarland • 07/23/2014
- Highlights from AAM's Trip to Detroit for Netroots Nation 2014 • by elizabethbb • 07/23/2014
- Toxic Fast Food: Just the Latest Scandal Involving Made-in-China Products. • by elizabethbb • 07/22/2014
- Drink Up with a Made in America Tervis Tumbler • by elizabethbb • 07/21/2014
- Foxx Calls on Congress to Pass Long-Term Fix to the Highway Trust Fund • by TGarland • 07/21/2014
- Back From Detroit, Eyes on Washington • by elizabethbb • 07/21/2014
- So Excellent, So Bodacious: Check Out Some American-made Smartphone Style • by mmcmullan • 07/18/2014
- President Obama proposes public-private infrastructure initiative: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) statement. • by scapozzola • 07/17/2014