LIVEBLOG: #SOSJobs Rally Closes With Demand for Government Action to Curb Unfair Trade by America’s Trading Partners.
At today's #SOSJobs Rally in Munhall, Pennsylvania to protest the dumping of foreign steel in the U.S. market, Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) President Scott Paul closed the event by assembling onstage all the elected officials in attendance.
Paul reiterated the need to text “steel” to 91990, so that the crowd’s voices would be heard well beyond the U.S. Steel Research Center where the protesters had rallied.
“We will get this done,” he said. He invited the crowd to join him once again in thundering, “Gotta do somethin’/ to stop that dumpin’.”
Related recent Blogs
- American Workers Remind Us What Labor Day Is All About • by TGarland • 08/26/2014
- Burger King Brouhaha Shows Tax Reform Debate Will Be Potent • by mmcmullan • 08/26/2014
- The Fourth Option: A National Manufacturing Strategy • by mmcmullan • 08/25/2014
- ITC Finds South Korean Dumping of OCTG Pipe: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 08/22/2014
- Trade Data Pours Cold Water on "Rising Star" Outlook for American Manufacturing • by mmcmullan • 08/21/2014
- U.S. Named Among “Rising Global Stars” in Manufacturing • by elizabethbb • 08/20/2014
- If America Won’t Invest in America’s Infrastructure, China Will • by elizabethbb • 08/19/2014
- Yes, Manufacturing Jobs Are Coming Back. But Will Progress Happen Fast Enough? • by elizabethbb • 08/18/2014
- No Electricity Needed for Corter Leather & Cloth • by elizabethbb • 08/15/2014
- Improving Our Railways: A Key Part of Rebuilding America • by elizabethbb • 08/14/2014