LISTEN: Nearly 1 Million TV Ad Occurrences in Presidential Campaign Focused on Jobs, Trade, and Outsourcing
In a presentation yesterday, Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Executive Director Scott Paul revealed the findings of a post-election analysis showing that jobs, outsourcing, and trade constituted 975,000 mentions in 2012 presidential TV advertising.
Joining Paul in the presentation was Elizabeth Wilner of Kantar Media’s Campaign Media Analysis Group (CMAG), the organization that conducted the study.
Related recent Blogs
- ITC Finds South Korean Dumping of OCTG Pipe: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 08/22/2014
- Trade Data Pours Cold Water on "Rising Star" Outlook for American Manufacturing • by mmcmullan • 08/21/2014
- U.S. Named Among “Rising Global Stars” in Manufacturing • by elizabethbb • 08/20/2014
- If America Won’t Invest in America’s Infrastructure, China Will • by elizabethbb • 08/19/2014
- Yes, Manufacturing Jobs Are Coming Back. But Will Progress Happen Fast Enough? • by elizabethbb • 08/18/2014
- No Electricity Needed for Corter Leather & Cloth • by elizabethbb • 08/15/2014
- Improving Our Railways: A Key Part of Rebuilding America • by elizabethbb • 08/14/2014
- Five Tests Walmart Must Pass to Show its 'Made In America' Street Cred • by spaul • 08/13/2014
- More Evidence the "Jobs Recovery" Isn’t All It’s Cracked Up to Be • by elizabethbb • 08/12/2014
- More Work to Do, Indeed • by elizabethbb • 08/11/2014