LISTEN: Nearly 1 Million TV Ad Occurrences in Presidential Campaign Focused on Jobs, Trade, and Outsourcing
In a presentation yesterday, Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Executive Director Scott Paul revealed the findings of a post-election analysis showing that jobs, outsourcing, and trade constituted 975,000 mentions in 2012 presidential TV advertising.
Joining Paul in the presentation was Elizabeth Wilner of Kantar Media’s Campaign Media Analysis Group (CMAG), the organization that conducted the study.
Related recent Blogs
- Kickstarting a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/06/2013
- December 6, 2013: The #AAMeter, it moves (in the right direction)! • by mmcmullan • 12/06/2013
- U.S. Manufacturing Gains 27,000 Jobs in November: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 12/06/2013
- Indiana manufacturing program expands • by TGarland • 12/05/2013
- Scott Paul: Keep skilled jobs for skilled workers in Washington • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013
- December 5, 2013: Another voice for a currency rule in the TPP • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013
- Some Made in America gift ideas for the obnoxious teenager in your life • by LDonia • 12/04/2013
- A bad time to sideline trade talks • by mmcmullan • 12/04/2013
- Infrastructure investment means job creation • by TGarland • 12/04/2013
- December 4, 2013: Familiar trade deficit doldrums • by mmcmullan • 12/04/2013