LISTEN: Nearly 1 Million TV Ad Occurrences in Presidential Campaign Focused on Jobs, Trade, and Outsourcing
In a presentation yesterday, Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Executive Director Scott Paul revealed the findings of a post-election analysis showing that jobs, outsourcing, and trade constituted 975,000 mentions in 2012 presidential TV advertising.
Joining Paul in the presentation was Elizabeth Wilner of Kantar Media’s Campaign Media Analysis Group (CMAG), the organization that conducted the study.
Related recent Blogs
- Foxx takes to the road to push for transportation fixes • by mmcmullan • 04/17/2014
- Obama vs. Bush: Who actually made more progress in revaluing China’s yuan? • by scapozzola • 04/16/2014
- Treasury decision on China currency will cost U.S. jobs: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 04/15/2014
- Gathered in the USA • by TGarland • 04/15/2014
- OPINION: Fix the vulnerable defense industrial base • by mmcmullan • 04/14/2014
- April 14, 2014: Opinions, opinions, and Peeps • by mmcmullan • 04/14/2014
- Fashion Friday: Accessorizing the American-made way • by LRaup • 04/11/2014
- Manufacturing Jobs & #EqualPay • by LRaup • 04/11/2014
- April 11, 2014: Cherry blossoms! • by mmcmullan • 04/11/2014
- Rep. Sandy Levin talks currency and the TPP • by mmcmullan • 04/10/2014