LISTEN: Nearly 1 Million TV Ad Occurrences in Presidential Campaign Focused on Jobs, Trade, and Outsourcing
In a presentation yesterday, Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Executive Director Scott Paul revealed the findings of a post-election analysis showing that jobs, outsourcing, and trade constituted 975,000 mentions in 2012 presidential TV advertising.
Joining Paul in the presentation was Elizabeth Wilner of Kantar Media’s Campaign Media Analysis Group (CMAG), the organization that conducted the study.
Related recent Blogs
- IMTS 2014: The View From AAM's Booth • by mmcmullan • 09/12/2014
- Sneak Peek: Titan-American Built Star Titan Gilroy Chats with Scott Paul about the Made-in-China Bay Bridge • by elizabethbb • 09/10/2014
- Public and Private Sectors Come Together to Promote Infrastructure Investment • by elizabethbb • 09/09/2014
- Berry Could Be a Big Win for American Shoemakers • by mmcmullan • 09/08/2014
- Visit AAM This Week at the International Manufacturing Technology Show • by TGarland • 09/07/2014
- Manufacturing sector gains zero jobs in August: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) statement. • by scapozzola • 09/05/2014
- China trade deficit hits new record in July: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) statement. • by scapozzola • 09/04/2014
- Green Bay v. Seattle: Both Cities Victors in Manufacturing • by elizabethbb • 09/04/2014
- Joe Biden Praises Apprenticeships at NH Shipyard • by mmcmullan • 09/03/2014
- We’re Celebrating Factory Man — and You Could Win a Copy! • by elizabethbb • 09/03/2014