LISTEN: KSFO Radio -- Scott Paul, Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM), says BART should favor American-made
In an interview this morning on San Francisco KSFO radio, Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Executive Director Scott Paul described how the SF BART transit system will soon decide on a $3 billion contract to purchase new train cars. Paul explained that BART officials should consider the level of domestic content in the various proposals they've received, and go with the most American-made option.
Paul's interview starts at 47:16 into the morning program with hosts Brian Sussman and Melanie Morgan. Click here to listen to the full interview.
Related recent Blogs
- A bad time to sideline trade talks • by mmcmullan • 12/04/2013
- Infrastructure investment means job creation • by TGarland • 12/04/2013
- China trade deficit on pace for new record, but will anyone notice? Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 12/04/2013
- What to do with abandoned factories? Bring in the artists! • by LDonia • 12/03/2013
- Surprise, surprise? Americans still say job creation should be top priority • by mmcmullan • 12/03/2013
- Fmr. Transportaion Secretary Ray LaHood urges infrastructure investment • by TGarland • 12/02/2013
- The Computer Wore Heels: Check out "Top Secret Rosies" • by mmcmullan • 12/02/2013
- The Veep heads to Asia, while Michigan Democrats and automakers press the "currency issue" in TPP talks • by TGarland • 11/27/2013
- G+ Hangout postponed! • by LDonia • 11/26/2013
- Americans increasingly sweating this economy, and it's no surprise • by mmcmullan • 11/26/2013