LISTEN: KSFO Radio -- Scott Paul, Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM), says BART should favor American-made
In an interview this morning on San Francisco KSFO radio, Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Executive Director Scott Paul described how the SF BART transit system will soon decide on a $3 billion contract to purchase new train cars. Paul explained that BART officials should consider the level of domestic content in the various proposals they've received, and go with the most American-made option.
Paul's interview starts at 47:16 into the morning program with hosts Brian Sussman and Melanie Morgan. Click here to listen to the full interview.
Related recent Blogs
- The Big Three set the stage for a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/10/2013
- Pharmaceutical companies' interests are covered in the TPP -- as for everyone else? Ehh ... • by mmcmullan • 12/09/2013
- A swing and a miss for Biden in Asia • by TGarland • 12/09/2013
- Kickstarting a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/06/2013
- U.S. Manufacturing Gains 27,000 Jobs in November: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 12/06/2013
- Indiana manufacturing program expands • by TGarland • 12/05/2013
- Scott Paul: Keep skilled jobs for skilled workers in Washington • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013
- A bad time to sideline trade talks • by mmcmullan • 12/04/2013
- Infrastructure investment means job creation • by TGarland • 12/04/2013
- China trade deficit on pace for new record, but will anyone notice? Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 12/04/2013