LISTEN: KSFO Radio -- Scott Paul, Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM), says BART should favor American-made
In an interview this morning on San Francisco KSFO radio, Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Executive Director Scott Paul described how the SF BART transit system will soon decide on a $3 billion contract to purchase new train cars. Paul explained that BART officials should consider the level of domestic content in the various proposals they've received, and go with the most American-made option.
Paul's interview starts at 47:16 into the morning program with hosts Brian Sussman and Melanie Morgan. Click here to listen to the full interview.
Related recent Blogs
- Reps. Daniel Lipinski (D-IL) and Michael Grimm (R-NY) form new Congressional Public Transportation Caucus. • by scapozzola • 05/23/2013
- Homeland Security and Gov. Tom Ridge • by scapozzola • 05/23/2013
- CNBC: Is a Chinese construction firm benefiting from its Beijing connection? • by scapozzola • 05/23/2013
- May 23, 2013 Headlines: Gains in the job market, small businesses manufacturing in the U.S.A., and more. • by LRaup • 05/23/2013
- VIDEO: Concerns about America's defense industrial base • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013
- CNBC: China investing in U.S. • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013
- In Indiana, ongoing concerns about subsidized auto parts from China and Japan • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013
- RADIO: AAM's Scott Paul on Leslie Marshall Radio Show, May 20, 2013 • by scapozzola • 05/21/2013
- Shoring up our security means addressing the China challenge • by mmcmullan • 05/20/2013
- Quote of the Day from Caterpillar's Doug Oberhelman • by LDonia • 05/20/2013