LISTEN: How did U.S. manufacturing jobs fare last month?
On INSIDE GOVERNMENT RADIO, Scott Paul, Executive Director, Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM), was asked about the most recent U.S. jobs report, which showed America's manufacturing sector gaining 37,000 jobs.
Paul said that that this manufacturing job creation is "welcome," but that the country still has a "long way to go."
In a wide-ranging interview with host Jason Fornicola, Paul explained the policies that could most help to stimulate growth in the U.S. manufacturing sector.
Related recent Blogs
- Indiana manufacturing program expands • by TGarland • 12/05/2013
- Scott Paul: Keep skilled jobs for skilled workers in Washington • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013
- December 5, 2013: Another voice for a currency rule in the TPP • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013
- Some Made in America gift ideas for the obnoxious teenager in your life • by LDonia • 12/04/2013
- A bad time to sideline trade talks • by mmcmullan • 12/04/2013
- Infrastructure investment means job creation • by TGarland • 12/04/2013
- December 4, 2013: Familiar trade deficit doldrums • by mmcmullan • 12/04/2013
- China trade deficit on pace for new record, but will anyone notice? Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 12/04/2013
- What to do with abandoned factories? Bring in the artists! • by LDonia • 12/03/2013
- Surprise, surprise? Americans still say job creation should be top priority • by mmcmullan • 12/03/2013