LISTEN: How did U.S. manufacturing jobs fare last month?
On INSIDE GOVERNMENT RADIO, Scott Paul, Executive Director, Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM), was asked about the most recent U.S. jobs report, which showed America's manufacturing sector gaining 37,000 jobs.
Paul said that that this manufacturing job creation is "welcome," but that the country still has a "long way to go."
In a wide-ranging interview with host Jason Fornicola, Paul explained the policies that could most help to stimulate growth in the U.S. manufacturing sector.
Related recent Blogs
- Clean energy manufacturing gets help from DOE • by TGarland • 12/12/2013
- John Porcari, DOT Buy America champion, is stepping down • by mmcmullan • 12/12/2013
- December 12, 2013: Uh, an economic boom? • by mmcmullan • 12/12/2013
- #ShopAmerica: Health and Beauty gift ideas • by LDonia • 12/11/2013
- Now there's an idea: Using trade policy as leverage with China • by mmcmullan • 12/11/2013
- 5 Keys to American-Made Holiday Shopping • by TGarland • 12/11/2013
- December 11, 2013: US Trade Rep has not discussed this "currency manipulation" everyone keeps talking about • by mmcmullan • 12/11/2013
- The Big Three set the stage for a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/10/2013
- December 10, 2013: Welcome back, GM • by mmcmullan • 12/10/2013
- Pharmaceutical companies' interests are covered in the TPP -- as for everyone else? Ehh ... • by mmcmullan • 12/09/2013