Link between American Manufacturing and Emergency Preparedness
Tomorrow, the American Alliance for Manufacturing (AAM) will be releasing a report co-authored by former Homeland Security Secretary Tom Ridge and Assistant Secretary Robert B. Stephan. The report focuses on the importance of American manufacturing to the nation's emergency preparedness.
There will be a press conference to unveil the report:
WHEN: Wednesday, July 25, 9:30 am ET.
WHERE: National Press Club, First Amendment Room, Washington, DC.
- Gov. Tom Ridge, first Secretary of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, and former Governor of Pennsylvania.
- Robert B. Stephan, former Assistant Secretary of Homeland Security for Infrastructure Protection, and retired U.S. Air Force Colonel.
- Scott Paul, Executive Director of the Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM).
Related recent Blogs
- QOTD: President Obama speaking to newly elected mayors • by LDonia • 12/13/2013
- Clean energy manufacturing gets help from DOE • by TGarland • 12/12/2013
- John Porcari, DOT Buy America champion, is stepping down • by mmcmullan • 12/12/2013
- Now there's an idea: Using trade policy as leverage with China • by mmcmullan • 12/11/2013
- 5 Keys to American-Made Holiday Shopping • by TGarland • 12/11/2013
- The Big Three set the stage for a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/10/2013
- Pharmaceutical companies' interests are covered in the TPP -- as for everyone else? Ehh ... • by mmcmullan • 12/09/2013
- A swing and a miss for Biden in Asia • by TGarland • 12/09/2013
- Kickstarting a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/06/2013
- U.S. Manufacturing Gains 27,000 Jobs in November: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 12/06/2013