Link between American Manufacturing and Emergency Preparedness
Tomorrow, the American Alliance for Manufacturing (AAM) will be releasing a report co-authored by former Homeland Security Secretary Tom Ridge and Assistant Secretary Robert B. Stephan. The report focuses on the importance of American manufacturing to the nation's emergency preparedness.
There will be a press conference to unveil the report:
WHEN: Wednesday, July 25, 9:30 am ET.
WHERE: National Press Club, First Amendment Room, Washington, DC.
- Gov. Tom Ridge, first Secretary of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, and former Governor of Pennsylvania.
- Robert B. Stephan, former Assistant Secretary of Homeland Security for Infrastructure Protection, and retired U.S. Air Force Colonel.
- Scott Paul, Executive Director of the Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM).
Related recent Blogs
- May 24, 2013 Headlines: U.S.-EU trade deal exemptions, investing in U.S. manufacturing, and more. • by LRaup • 05/24/2013
- Washington State Bridge Collapse Illustrates Perils of Failing Infrastructure. • by scapozzola • 05/24/2013
- Reps. Daniel Lipinski (D-IL) and Michael Grimm (R-NY) form new Congressional Public Transportation Caucus. • by scapozzola • 05/23/2013
- Homeland Security and Gov. Tom Ridge • by scapozzola • 05/23/2013
- CNBC: Is a Chinese construction firm benefiting from its Beijing connection? • by scapozzola • 05/23/2013
- May 23, 2013 Headlines: Gains in the job market, small businesses manufacturing in the U.S.A., and more. • by LRaup • 05/23/2013
- VIDEO: Concerns about America's defense industrial base • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013
- CNBC: China investing in U.S. • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013
- In Indiana, ongoing concerns about subsidized auto parts from China and Japan • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013
- RADIO: AAM's Scott Paul on Leslie Marshall Radio Show, May 20, 2013 • by scapozzola • 05/21/2013