Let's raise an American-made mug to President's Day
It doesn’t seem so long ago that I was giving you winter holiday shopping ideas. Now here we are…I’m giving you President’s Day shopping ideas.
Justin Rothshank, a pottery-maker based in Goshen, IN, created this Lincoln mug. (Not a fan of Lincoln? Other presidents are represented in his Presidential Pottery series.)
Rothshank’s website explains the personal importance of his work:
Artwork and creativity are a catalyst for social change and economic improvement as well as enhancing everyday lives with beauty.
Check out more of Rothshank’s work on his website.
Image taken from Rothshank's website.
Related recent Blogs
- President Obama visits Baltimore factory to promote infrastructure investment as a means of revitalizing the middle class • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- It's Fashion Friday, but NoCargo carries more than just American-made clothing! • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- May 17, 2013 Headlines: Strengthening our national security, focusing on jobs, and more. • by LRaup • 05/17/2013
- Five reasons you should be concerned about the U.S. military's reliance on foreign manufacturers. • by LDonia • 05/16/2013
- Looking for a manufacturing job? Consider heading to one of these ten metro areas! • by mmcmullan • 05/16/2013
- National Retail Federation dismisses global safety plan for garment factories while Cambodian shoe factory collapses. • by LDonia • 05/16/2013
- OPINION: Aren't we better off buying safe, Made-in-USA products? • by scapozzola • 05/16/2013
- May 16, 2013 Headlines: factory collapses in Cambodia, U.S. retail industry dismisses plan for safer working conditions, & more • by LDonia • 05/16/2013
- And the crystal ball says that U.S. manufacturing is going up/down/sideways... • by scapozzola • 05/15/2013
- May 15, 2013 Headlines: U.S. manufacturing slows, while manufacturers discuss domestic production, and more... • by LDonia • 05/15/2013