Let's raise an American-made mug to President's Day
It doesn’t seem so long ago that I was giving you winter holiday shopping ideas. Now here we are…I’m giving you President’s Day shopping ideas.
Justin Rothshank, a pottery-maker based in Goshen, IN, created this Lincoln mug. (Not a fan of Lincoln? Other presidents are represented in his Presidential Pottery series.)
Rothshank’s website explains the personal importance of his work:
Artwork and creativity are a catalyst for social change and economic improvement as well as enhancing everyday lives with beauty.
Check out more of Rothshank’s work on his website.
Image taken from Rothshank's website.
Related recent Blogs
- Strengthened Workforce Training is Great — and We Can Do More • by elizabethbb • 07/23/2014
- Highlights from AAM's Trip to Detroit for Netroots Nation 2014 • by elizabethbb • 07/23/2014
- Drink Up with a Made in America Tervis Tumbler • by elizabethbb • 07/21/2014
- Back From Detroit, Eyes on Washington • by elizabethbb • 07/21/2014
- So Excellent, So Bodacious: Check Out Some American-made Smartphone Style • by mmcmullan • 07/18/2014
- President Obama proposes public-private infrastructure initiative: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) statement. • by scapozzola • 07/17/2014
- Postcard from Iowa: AAM Field Coordinators Hop The Fence, Hang With Democrats • by mmcmullan • 07/16/2014
- Yellen: Infrastructure Funding Would "Counter" Economic Headwinds • by elizabethbb • 07/15/2014
- Let’s Build a Bridge and Fix the Highway Trust Fund • by elizabethbb • 07/15/2014
- AAM Statement: Commerce Department Decision on South Korean OCTG Dumping. • by scapozzola • 07/11/2014