Let's raise an American-made mug to President's Day
It doesn’t seem so long ago that I was giving you winter holiday shopping ideas. Now here we are…I’m giving you President’s Day shopping ideas.
Justin Rothshank, a pottery-maker based in Goshen, IN, created this Lincoln mug. (Not a fan of Lincoln? Other presidents are represented in his Presidential Pottery series.)
Rothshank’s website explains the personal importance of his work:
Artwork and creativity are a catalyst for social change and economic improvement as well as enhancing everyday lives with beauty.
Check out more of Rothshank’s work on his website.
Image taken from Rothshank's website.
Related recent Blogs
- Gathered in the USA • by TGarland • 04/15/2014
- April 14, 2014: Opinions, opinions, and Peeps • by mmcmullan • 04/14/2014
- Fashion Friday: Accessorizing the American-made way • by LRaup • 04/11/2014
- Manufacturing Jobs & #EqualPay • by LRaup • 04/11/2014
- April 11, 2014: Cherry blossoms! • by mmcmullan • 04/11/2014
- Throwback Thursday: Obama promises 1 million new manufacturing jobs • by TGarland • 04/10/2014
- Made in Elma, New York: A special delivery from Mark Andol • by TGarland • 04/09/2014
- Rep. Tonko brings filmmakers to Washington to talk American manufacturing • by TGarland • 04/08/2014
- RADIO: Why is manufacturing important for job creation in Michigan (and the U.S.)? • by scapozzola • 04/07/2014
- Creating Jobs Now: USW and AAM take the next step in Akron • by TGarland • 04/04/2014