Let's raise an American-made mug to President's Day
It doesn’t seem so long ago that I was giving you winter holiday shopping ideas. Now here we are…I’m giving you President’s Day shopping ideas.
Justin Rothshank, a pottery-maker based in Goshen, IN, created this Lincoln mug. (Not a fan of Lincoln? Other presidents are represented in his Presidential Pottery series.)
Rothshank’s website explains the personal importance of his work:
Artwork and creativity are a catalyst for social change and economic improvement as well as enhancing everyday lives with beauty.
Check out more of Rothshank’s work on his website.
Image taken from Rothshank's website.
Related recent Blogs
- In Indiana, ongoing concerns about subsidized auto parts from China and Japan • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013
- RADIO: AAM's Scott Paul on Leslie Marshall Radio Show, May 20, 2013 • by scapozzola • 05/21/2013
- May 21, 2013 Headlines: Tensions with North Korea, a stronger WTO, and more. • by LRaup • 05/21/2013
- Quote of the Day from Caterpillar's Doug Oberhelman • by LDonia • 05/20/2013
- May 20, 2013 Headlines: Manufacturing & social media, growth of the U.S. economy, and more. • by LRaup • 05/20/2013
- President Obama visits Baltimore factory to promote infrastructure investment as a means of revitalizing the middle class • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- It's Fashion Friday, but NoCargo carries more than just American-made clothing! • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- May 17, 2013 Headlines: Strengthening our national security, focusing on jobs, and more. • by LRaup • 05/17/2013
- Five reasons you should be concerned about the U.S. military's reliance on foreign manufacturers. • by LDonia • 05/16/2013
- Looking for a manufacturing job? Consider heading to one of these ten metro areas! • by mmcmullan • 05/16/2013