Let's raise an American-made mug to President's Day
It doesn’t seem so long ago that I was giving you winter holiday shopping ideas. Now here we are…I’m giving you President’s Day shopping ideas.
Justin Rothshank, a pottery-maker based in Goshen, IN, created this Lincoln mug. (Not a fan of Lincoln? Other presidents are represented in his Presidential Pottery series.)
Rothshank’s website explains the personal importance of his work:
Artwork and creativity are a catalyst for social change and economic improvement as well as enhancing everyday lives with beauty.
Check out more of Rothshank’s work on his website.
Image taken from Rothshank's website.
Related recent Blogs
- Indiana manufacturing program expands • by TGarland • 12/05/2013
- Scott Paul: Keep skilled jobs for skilled workers in Washington • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013
- December 5, 2013: Another voice for a currency rule in the TPP • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013
- Some Made in America gift ideas for the obnoxious teenager in your life • by LDonia • 12/04/2013
- Infrastructure investment means job creation • by TGarland • 12/04/2013
- December 4, 2013: Familiar trade deficit doldrums • by mmcmullan • 12/04/2013
- What to do with abandoned factories? Bring in the artists! • by LDonia • 12/03/2013
- Surprise, surprise? Americans still say job creation should be top priority • by mmcmullan • 12/03/2013
- December 3, 2013: One number shows a #MFG uptick. Does that mean more #MFG jobs? • by mmcmullan • 12/03/2013
- The Computer Wore Heels: Check out "Top Secret Rosies" • by mmcmullan • 12/02/2013