Urban, edgy and preppy are just a few words that come to mind when first looking at new sportswear designer Le Ninja. Committed to being 100% Made in USA, the company currently produces a line of crew and v-neck t-shirts with their signature "ninja" icon emblazoned across the front in a variety of colors.
This spring, they hope to release a collection of knits, with fitted polo shirts, woven shirts, shorts and trousers.
The Le Ninja website describes the company's mission in making clothes:
Stylish yet comfortable. Distinctive yet practical. Ahead of the fashion curve yet fun and comfy enough to wear to work, at play or even to sleep.
These werew what we had been looking for before we founded Le Ninja. We searched through websites and visited countless stores, but we couldn't find anything. So we decided to do something about it. In 2010, we created Le Ninja. Yes, that's French for "The Ninja", but everything that bears our unmistable logo is made in the USA.
Visit their website to purchase Le Ninja t-shirts online.
Related recent Blogs
- Festive sweater season is upon us ... make sure yours is Made in the U.S.A. • by LDonia • 11/22/2013
- Travel clothing is comfiest when it's Made in the U.S.A. • by LDonia • 11/08/2013
- Why Biden's visit to Ohio CSX terminal is a pretty big deal • by LDonia • 11/06/2013
- November 5, 2013: Apple's new Made in the U.S.A. commitment dwarfs Walmart's • by mmcmullan • 11/05/2013
- Hailing the Glow Cloud, in a strictly American-made way • by LDonia • 11/01/2013
- Keep warm this winter (or next week) the American-made way • by LDonia • 10/18/2013
- Oh yes: A Made in America Girl Scout project • by mmcmullan • 10/15/2013
- Keep dry with an American-made raincoat • by LDonia • 10/11/2013
- Keep your Breaking Bad costume Made in America • by LDonia • 09/27/2013
- Nanette Lepore's Spring 2014 American-made couture • by LDonia • 09/13/2013