Urban, edgy and preppy are just a few words that come to mind when first looking at new sportswear designer Le Ninja. Committed to being 100% Made in USA, the company currently produces a line of crew and v-neck t-shirts with their signature "ninja" icon emblazoned across the front in a variety of colors.
This spring, they hope to release a collection of knits, with fitted polo shirts, woven shirts, shorts and trousers.
The Le Ninja website describes the company's mission in making clothes:
Stylish yet comfortable. Distinctive yet practical. Ahead of the fashion curve yet fun and comfy enough to wear to work, at play or even to sleep.
These werew what we had been looking for before we founded Le Ninja. We searched through websites and visited countless stores, but we couldn't find anything. So we decided to do something about it. In 2010, we created Le Ninja. Yes, that's French for "The Ninja", but everything that bears our unmistable logo is made in the USA.
Visit their website to purchase Le Ninja t-shirts online.
Related recent Blogs
- May 31, 2013 Headlines: A Make It In America campaign, adding currency to the TPP, and more. • by LRaup • 05/31/2013
- Buy American wins and losses in Texas. • by scapozzola • 05/29/2013
- Nanette Lepore's New Shoe • by scapozzola • 05/24/2013
- Reps. Daniel Lipinski (D-IL) and Michael Grimm (R-NY) form new Congressional Public Transportation Caucus. • by scapozzola • 05/23/2013
- May 23, 2013 Headlines: Gains in the job market, small businesses manufacturing in the U.S.A., and more. • by LRaup • 05/23/2013
- It's Fashion Friday, but NoCargo carries more than just American-made clothing! • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- May 16, 2013 Headlines: factory collapses in Cambodia, U.S. retail industry dismisses plan for safer working conditions, & more • by LDonia • 05/16/2013
- U.S. Senate Passes Water Resources Development Act (WRDA) with Buy America Amendment Included. • by scapozzola • 05/15/2013
- Oregon construction group pushes for Made in America • by scapozzola • 05/14/2013
- Promise on the horizon for American solar • by mmcmullan • 05/14/2013