Lazy Waves makes its pool accessories in the United States
As June heats its way into July, the hot weather is, in many parts of the country, at full force. Lounging in the pool is a relaxing activity that makes the heat bearable.
North Carolina-based brand Lazy Waves manufactures durable, unsinkable pool floats that are both Made-in-USA and perfect for any day spent by the water.
All Lazy Waves products are made from high quality PVC closed cell foam and finished with a triple vinyl coating. Also, all materials used are recycled.
The company sells both kid- and adul- sized floats, pool saddles, floaties, and aquatic animal shaped floats. The items come in coral or aqua colors, either solid or with a summer-themed graphic print. Free shipping is also offered.
Check out Lazy Waves.
Researched and written by AAM Intern Jaclyn Knell.
Photo from Lazy Waves website.
Related recent Blogs
- December 5, 2013: Another voice for a currency rule in the TPP • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013
- Some Made in America gift ideas for the obnoxious teenager in your life • by LDonia • 12/04/2013
- Infrastructure investment means job creation • by TGarland • 12/04/2013
- December 4, 2013: Familiar trade deficit doldrums • by mmcmullan • 12/04/2013
- What to do with abandoned factories? Bring in the artists! • by LDonia • 12/03/2013
- Surprise, surprise? Americans still say job creation should be top priority • by mmcmullan • 12/03/2013
- December 3, 2013: One number shows a #MFG uptick. Does that mean more #MFG jobs? • by mmcmullan • 12/03/2013
- The Computer Wore Heels: Check out "Top Secret Rosies" • by mmcmullan • 12/02/2013
- December 2, 2013: American-made holiday shopping • by LDonia • 12/02/2013
- 51 American-made holiday gifts from around the country • by LDonia • 11/27/2013