Keeping Arizona in Our Thoughts and Prayers
We at ManufactureThis extend our deepest condolences to the families of the victims of the senseless massacre in Tucson, Arizona on Saturday. We hope and pray for the recovery of the injured, including Rep. Gabrielle Giffords.
There's not much else we can say here to add to the comments and thoughts already offered by so many, but we would like to direct you to this story in the Arizona Republic about Rep. Giffords' 20-year-old intern, Daniel Hernandez, and the critical role he played in the aftermath of the shootings.
Related recent Blogs
- Shoring up our security means addressing the China challenge • by mmcmullan • 05/20/2013
- Quote of the Day from Caterpillar's Doug Oberhelman • by LDonia • 05/20/2013
- President Obama visits Baltimore factory to promote infrastructure investment as a means of revitalizing the middle class • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- Five reasons you should be concerned about the U.S. military's reliance on foreign manufacturers. • by LDonia • 05/16/2013
- Looking for a manufacturing job? Consider heading to one of these ten metro areas! • by mmcmullan • 05/16/2013
- National Retail Federation dismisses global safety plan for garment factories while Cambodian shoe factory collapses. • by LDonia • 05/16/2013
- OPINION: Aren't we better off buying safe, Made-in-USA products? • by scapozzola • 05/16/2013
- U.S. Senate Passes Water Resources Development Act (WRDA) with Buy America Amendment Included. • by scapozzola • 05/15/2013
- And the crystal ball says that U.S. manufacturing is going up/down/sideways... • by scapozzola • 05/15/2013
- Japan's currency moves are heating up a trade problem • by scapozzola • 05/15/2013