Keeping Arizona in Our Thoughts and Prayers
We at ManufactureThis extend our deepest condolences to the families of the victims of the senseless massacre in Tucson, Arizona on Saturday. We hope and pray for the recovery of the injured, including Rep. Gabrielle Giffords.
There's not much else we can say here to add to the comments and thoughts already offered by so many, but we would like to direct you to this story in the Arizona Republic about Rep. Giffords' 20-year-old intern, Daniel Hernandez, and the critical role he played in the aftermath of the shootings.
Related recent Blogs
- Clean energy manufacturing gets help from DOE • by TGarland • 12/12/2013
- John Porcari, DOT Buy America champion, is stepping down • by mmcmullan • 12/12/2013
- Now there's an idea: Using trade policy as leverage with China • by mmcmullan • 12/11/2013
- 5 Keys to American-Made Holiday Shopping • by TGarland • 12/11/2013
- The Big Three set the stage for a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/10/2013
- Pharmaceutical companies' interests are covered in the TPP -- as for everyone else? Ehh ... • by mmcmullan • 12/09/2013
- A swing and a miss for Biden in Asia • by TGarland • 12/09/2013
- Kickstarting a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/06/2013
- U.S. Manufacturing Gains 27,000 Jobs in November: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 12/06/2013
- Indiana manufacturing program expands • by TGarland • 12/05/2013