Keeping Arizona in Our Thoughts and Prayers
We at ManufactureThis extend our deepest condolences to the families of the victims of the senseless massacre in Tucson, Arizona on Saturday. We hope and pray for the recovery of the injured, including Rep. Gabrielle Giffords.
There's not much else we can say here to add to the comments and thoughts already offered by so many, but we would like to direct you to this story in the Arizona Republic about Rep. Giffords' 20-year-old intern, Daniel Hernandez, and the critical role he played in the aftermath of the shootings.
Related recent Blogs
- Washington State Bridge Collapse Illustrates Perils of Failing Infrastructure. • by scapozzola • 05/24/2013
- Reps. Daniel Lipinski (D-IL) and Michael Grimm (R-NY) form new Congressional Public Transportation Caucus. • by scapozzola • 05/23/2013
- Homeland Security and Gov. Tom Ridge • by scapozzola • 05/23/2013
- CNBC: Is a Chinese construction firm benefiting from its Beijing connection? • by scapozzola • 05/23/2013
- VIDEO: Concerns about America's defense industrial base • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013
- CNBC: China investing in U.S. • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013
- In Indiana, ongoing concerns about subsidized auto parts from China and Japan • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013
- RADIO: AAM's Scott Paul on Leslie Marshall Radio Show, May 20, 2013 • by scapozzola • 05/21/2013
- Shoring up our security means addressing the China challenge • by mmcmullan • 05/20/2013
- Quote of the Day from Caterpillar's Doug Oberhelman • by LDonia • 05/20/2013