Keep your fall bike rides Made in the USA
The weather has certainly started cooling down on the east coast. And we heard from someone in Phoenix that it was finally below 100 degrees out there. So, it seems like fall has officially (as of four days ago) and unofficially settled in.
Of course that means it's time for all kinds of fun autumn activities: football, soup-making and consuming, all variations of apple desserts and cider beverages, and hiking and biking.
For those of you planning bike trips to scope out fall foliage, consider doing so on an American-made bike. Ventana Mountain Bikes are made by hand in Rancho Cordova, CA.
Ventana mentions on its website:
We build our frames by hand, in-house, to the highest industry standards. We design, machine, cut, weld, heat treat, powder coat and assemble our frames in our shop in the United States of America. We take pride in our workmanship.
Ventana creates bikes for a variety of cycling experiences -- mountain, trail, cross country -- whatever your looking for and in the size you need.
Learn more about Ventana.
Image from Ventana's website.
Related recent Blogs
- Some Made in America gift ideas for the obnoxious teenager in your life • by LDonia • 12/04/2013
- Infrastructure investment means job creation • by TGarland • 12/04/2013
- December 4, 2013: Familiar trade deficit doldrums • by mmcmullan • 12/04/2013
- What to do with abandoned factories? Bring in the artists! • by LDonia • 12/03/2013
- Surprise, surprise? Americans still say job creation should be top priority • by mmcmullan • 12/03/2013
- December 3, 2013: One number shows a #MFG uptick. Does that mean more #MFG jobs? • by mmcmullan • 12/03/2013
- The Computer Wore Heels: Check out "Top Secret Rosies" • by mmcmullan • 12/02/2013
- December 2, 2013: American-made holiday shopping • by LDonia • 12/02/2013
- 51 American-made holiday gifts from around the country • by LDonia • 11/27/2013
- The Veep heads to Asia, while Michigan Democrats and automakers press the "currency issue" in TPP talks • by TGarland • 11/27/2013