Keep your fall bike rides Made in the USA
The weather has certainly started cooling down on the east coast. And we heard from someone in Phoenix that it was finally below 100 degrees out there. So, it seems like fall has officially (as of four days ago) and unofficially settled in.
Of course that means it's time for all kinds of fun autumn activities: football, soup-making and consuming, all variations of apple desserts and cider beverages, and hiking and biking.
For those of you planning bike trips to scope out fall foliage, consider doing so on an American-made bike. Ventana Mountain Bikes are made by hand in Rancho Cordova, CA.
Ventana mentions on its website:
We build our frames by hand, in-house, to the highest industry standards. We design, machine, cut, weld, heat treat, powder coat and assemble our frames in our shop in the United States of America. We take pride in our workmanship.
Ventana creates bikes for a variety of cycling experiences -- mountain, trail, cross country -- whatever your looking for and in the size you need.
Learn more about Ventana.
Image from Ventana's website.
Related recent Blogs
- New "Gigafactory" set to create thousands of jobs in the U.S. • by TGarland • 07/31/2014
- UCLA Flood: A Real Life of Example of What Happens When We Ignore Our Infrastructure • by elizabethbb • 07/30/2014
- Strengthened Workforce Training is Great — and We Can Do More • by elizabethbb • 07/23/2014
- Highlights from AAM's Trip to Detroit for Netroots Nation 2014 • by elizabethbb • 07/23/2014
- Drink Up with a Made in America Tervis Tumbler • by elizabethbb • 07/21/2014
- Back From Detroit, Eyes on Washington • by elizabethbb • 07/21/2014
- So Excellent, So Bodacious: Check Out Some American-made Smartphone Style • by mmcmullan • 07/18/2014
- President Obama proposes public-private infrastructure initiative: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) statement. • by scapozzola • 07/17/2014
- Postcard from Iowa: AAM Field Coordinators Hop The Fence, Hang With Democrats • by mmcmullan • 07/16/2014
- Yellen: Infrastructure Funding Would "Counter" Economic Headwinds • by elizabethbb • 07/15/2014