Keep your fall bike rides Made in the USA
The weather has certainly started cooling down on the east coast. And we heard from someone in Phoenix that it was finally below 100 degrees out there. So, it seems like fall has officially (as of four days ago) and unofficially settled in.
Of course that means it's time for all kinds of fun autumn activities: football, soup-making and consuming, all variations of apple desserts and cider beverages, and hiking and biking.
For those of you planning bike trips to scope out fall foliage, consider doing so on an American-made bike. Ventana Mountain Bikes are made by hand in Rancho Cordova, CA.
Ventana mentions on its website:
We build our frames by hand, in-house, to the highest industry standards. We design, machine, cut, weld, heat treat, powder coat and assemble our frames in our shop in the United States of America. We take pride in our workmanship.
Ventana creates bikes for a variety of cycling experiences -- mountain, trail, cross country -- whatever your looking for and in the size you need.
Learn more about Ventana.
Image from Ventana's website.
Related recent Blogs
- Celebrate the Holiday Weekend with American Apparel • by LRaup • 04/18/2014
- Gathered in the USA • by TGarland • 04/15/2014
- April 14, 2014: Opinions, opinions, and Peeps • by mmcmullan • 04/14/2014
- Fashion Friday: Accessorizing the American-made way • by LRaup • 04/11/2014
- Manufacturing Jobs & #EqualPay • by LRaup • 04/11/2014
- April 11, 2014: Cherry blossoms! • by mmcmullan • 04/11/2014
- Throwback Thursday: Obama promises 1 million new manufacturing jobs • by TGarland • 04/10/2014
- Made in Elma, New York: A special delivery from Mark Andol • by TGarland • 04/09/2014
- Rep. Tonko brings filmmakers to Washington to talk American manufacturing • by TGarland • 04/08/2014
- RADIO: Why is manufacturing important for job creation in Michigan (and the U.S.)? • by scapozzola • 04/07/2014