Keep your Breaking Bad costume Made in America
Well, it's here. What is possibly the single-most anticipated television event in history: the series finale of AMC's Breaking Bad.
Whether you think Walter White is a narcissitic sociopath with major inferiority issues, or a vigilante hero, one thing is not debatable: Heisenberg has style.
So, if you're watching the finale in costume or just looking for a souveneir to reprsent five great seasons, keep it Made in America.
Goorin Bros. hat shop sells American-made porkpie hats, a la Heisenberg.
The Goorin company started in Pittsburgh in 1895, and now has stores in many states.
And, of course, you can get them online. Check out the porkpie hats here.
Image from Goorin Brothers website.
Related recent Blogs
- New "Gigafactory" set to create thousands of jobs in the U.S. • by TGarland • 07/31/2014
- Strengthened Workforce Training is Great — and We Can Do More • by elizabethbb • 07/23/2014
- Highlights from AAM's Trip to Detroit for Netroots Nation 2014 • by elizabethbb • 07/23/2014
- Drink Up with a Made in America Tervis Tumbler • by elizabethbb • 07/21/2014
- Back From Detroit, Eyes on Washington • by elizabethbb • 07/21/2014
- So Excellent, So Bodacious: Check Out Some American-made Smartphone Style • by mmcmullan • 07/18/2014
- President Obama proposes public-private infrastructure initiative: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) statement. • by scapozzola • 07/17/2014
- Postcard from Iowa: AAM Field Coordinators Hop The Fence, Hang With Democrats • by mmcmullan • 07/16/2014
- Yellen: Infrastructure Funding Would "Counter" Economic Headwinds • by elizabethbb • 07/15/2014
- Let’s Build a Bridge and Fix the Highway Trust Fund • by elizabethbb • 07/15/2014