Keep your Breaking Bad costume Made in America
Well, it's here. What is possibly the single-most anticipated television event in history: the series finale of AMC's Breaking Bad.
Whether you think Walter White is a narcissitic sociopath with major inferiority issues, or a vigilante hero, one thing is not debatable: Heisenberg has style.
So, if you're watching the finale in costume or just looking for a souveneir to reprsent five great seasons, keep it Made in America.
Goorin Bros. hat shop sells American-made porkpie hats, a la Heisenberg.
The Goorin company started in Pittsburgh in 1895, and now has stores in many states.
And, of course, you can get them online. Check out the porkpie hats here.
Image from Goorin Brothers website.
Related recent Blogs
- Indiana manufacturing program expands • by TGarland • 12/05/2013
- Scott Paul: Keep skilled jobs for skilled workers in Washington • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013
- December 5, 2013: Another voice for a currency rule in the TPP • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013
- Some Made in America gift ideas for the obnoxious teenager in your life • by LDonia • 12/04/2013
- Infrastructure investment means job creation • by TGarland • 12/04/2013
- December 4, 2013: Familiar trade deficit doldrums • by mmcmullan • 12/04/2013
- What to do with abandoned factories? Bring in the artists! • by LDonia • 12/03/2013
- Surprise, surprise? Americans still say job creation should be top priority • by mmcmullan • 12/03/2013
- December 3, 2013: One number shows a #MFG uptick. Does that mean more #MFG jobs? • by mmcmullan • 12/03/2013
- The Computer Wore Heels: Check out "Top Secret Rosies" • by mmcmullan • 12/02/2013