Keep your Breaking Bad costume Made in America
Well, it's here. What is possibly the single-most anticipated television event in history: the series finale of AMC's Breaking Bad.
Whether you think Walter White is a narcissitic sociopath with major inferiority issues, or a vigilante hero, one thing is not debatable: Heisenberg has style.
So, if you're watching the finale in costume or just looking for a souveneir to reprsent five great seasons, keep it Made in America.
Goorin Bros. hat shop sells American-made porkpie hats, a la Heisenberg.
The Goorin company started in Pittsburgh in 1895, and now has stores in many states.
And, of course, you can get them online. Check out the porkpie hats here.
Image from Goorin Brothers website.
Related recent Blogs
- A Berry good story on American-made footwear • by mmcmullan • 03/06/2014
- White House economic adviser Gene Sperling shares words of wisdom on his way out • by TGarland • 03/05/2014
- EPI: Address currency manipulation and you address the jobs deficit • by mmcmullan • 03/05/2014
- A first look at the president's budget proposal for 2015 • by mmcmullan • 03/04/2014
- Campaigns and political parties take note: We've got the key to attracting voters • by LDonia • 03/03/2014
- And the award goes to ... American workers • by TGarland • 03/03/2014
- March 3, 2014: Cold weather and cold Oscars pizza go together • by mmcmullan • 03/03/2014
- 86th Annual Academy Awards: A glimpse at Los Angeles' manufacturing sector • by TGarland • 03/01/2014
- 86th Academy Awards: The Top 5 Manufacturing Movies • by scapozzola • 02/28/2014
- 86th Academy Awards: Those Oscar statuettes are totally made in the USA! • by LDonia • 02/28/2014