Keep your ballroom dance aspirations American-made
The tenth season of the summer talent competition, So You Think You Can Dance, is quickly drawing to a close. I suspect, however, that many in the viewing audience may be feel inspired to pursue their own dance endeavours.
But novice ballroom dancer, and near professionals alike can have at least one thing in common: American-made footwear.
It states very clearly on the website for George's Dance Shoes:
George's Dance shoes is proud to say all our ballroom dance shoes, wedding shoes or dress shoes for men and women are Handmade in USA!
Don't like what you see on the site? The company also makes custom shoes upon request.
Learn more about George's Dance Shoes.
Image from George's Dance Shoes website.
Related recent Blogs
- Kickstarting a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/06/2013
- December 6, 2013: The #AAMeter, it moves (in the right direction)! • by mmcmullan • 12/06/2013
- U.S. Manufacturing Gains 27,000 Jobs in November: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 12/06/2013
- Indiana manufacturing program expands • by TGarland • 12/05/2013
- Scott Paul: Keep skilled jobs for skilled workers in Washington • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013
- December 5, 2013: Another voice for a currency rule in the TPP • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013
- Some Made in America gift ideas for the obnoxious teenager in your life • by LDonia • 12/04/2013
- Infrastructure investment means job creation • by TGarland • 12/04/2013
- December 4, 2013: Familiar trade deficit doldrums • by mmcmullan • 12/04/2013
- What to do with abandoned factories? Bring in the artists! • by LDonia • 12/03/2013