Keep your ballroom dance aspirations American-made
The tenth season of the summer talent competition, So You Think You Can Dance, is quickly drawing to a close. I suspect, however, that many in the viewing audience may be feel inspired to pursue their own dance endeavours.
But novice ballroom dancer, and near professionals alike can have at least one thing in common: American-made footwear.
It states very clearly on the website for George's Dance Shoes:
George's Dance shoes is proud to say all our ballroom dance shoes, wedding shoes or dress shoes for men and women are Handmade in USA!
Don't like what you see on the site? The company also makes custom shoes upon request.
Learn more about George's Dance Shoes.
Image from George's Dance Shoes website.
Related recent Blogs
- Celebrate the Holiday Weekend with American Apparel • by LRaup • 04/18/2014
- Gathered in the USA • by TGarland • 04/15/2014
- April 14, 2014: Opinions, opinions, and Peeps • by mmcmullan • 04/14/2014
- Fashion Friday: Accessorizing the American-made way • by LRaup • 04/11/2014
- Manufacturing Jobs & #EqualPay • by LRaup • 04/11/2014
- April 11, 2014: Cherry blossoms! • by mmcmullan • 04/11/2014
- Throwback Thursday: Obama promises 1 million new manufacturing jobs • by TGarland • 04/10/2014
- Made in Elma, New York: A special delivery from Mark Andol • by TGarland • 04/09/2014
- Rep. Tonko brings filmmakers to Washington to talk American manufacturing • by TGarland • 04/08/2014
- RADIO: Why is manufacturing important for job creation in Michigan (and the U.S.)? • by scapozzola • 04/07/2014