Keep your ballroom dance aspirations American-made
The tenth season of the summer talent competition, So You Think You Can Dance, is quickly drawing to a close. I suspect, however, that many in the viewing audience may be feel inspired to pursue their own dance endeavours.
But novice ballroom dancer, and near professionals alike can have at least one thing in common: American-made footwear.
It states very clearly on the website for George's Dance Shoes:
George's Dance shoes is proud to say all our ballroom dance shoes, wedding shoes or dress shoes for men and women are Handmade in USA!
Don't like what you see on the site? The company also makes custom shoes upon request.
Learn more about George's Dance Shoes.
Image from George's Dance Shoes website.
Related recent Blogs
- A Berry good story on American-made footwear • by mmcmullan • 03/06/2014
- White House economic adviser Gene Sperling shares words of wisdom on his way out • by TGarland • 03/05/2014
- EPI: Address currency manipulation and you address the jobs deficit • by mmcmullan • 03/05/2014
- A first look at the president's budget proposal for 2015 • by mmcmullan • 03/04/2014
- Campaigns and political parties take note: We've got the key to attracting voters • by LDonia • 03/03/2014
- And the award goes to ... American workers • by TGarland • 03/03/2014
- March 3, 2014: Cold weather and cold Oscars pizza go together • by mmcmullan • 03/03/2014
- 86th Annual Academy Awards: A glimpse at Los Angeles' manufacturing sector • by TGarland • 03/01/2014
- 86th Academy Awards: The Top 5 Manufacturing Movies • by scapozzola • 02/28/2014
- 86th Academy Awards: Those Oscar statuettes are totally made in the USA! • by LDonia • 02/28/2014