Just in time for the holidays...a recall on a Chinese-made toy
A Chinese-made toy called "Magnet Desk Toys" (also called "Dynocube") was recalled today.
A safety hazard prompted the recall of the product, made by Reiss Innovations.
To learn more, you can read the Consumer Product Safety Commission's release here.
Related recent Blogs
- Treasury decision on China currency will cost U.S. jobs: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 04/15/2014
- OPINION: Fix the vulnerable defense industrial base • by mmcmullan • 04/14/2014
- Manufacturing Jobs & #EqualPay • by LRaup • 04/11/2014
- Rep. Sandy Levin talks currency and the TPP • by mmcmullan • 04/10/2014
- Throwback Thursday: Obama promises 1 million new manufacturing jobs • by TGarland • 04/10/2014
- What can we expect from the upcoming Treasury report on exchange rates? • by mmcmullan • 04/08/2014
- Rep. Tonko brings filmmakers to Washington to talk American manufacturing • by TGarland • 04/08/2014
- RADIO: Why is manufacturing important for job creation in Michigan (and the U.S.)? • by scapozzola • 04/07/2014
- Creating Jobs Now: USW and AAM take the next step in Akron • by TGarland • 04/04/2014
- Manufacturing sector loses 1,000 jobs in March: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) statement. • by scapozzola • 04/04/2014