June 6, 2012 Headlines: GM Sales Up in China, Chinese Air Pollution, and More
WSJ: GM is seeing sales increase in China.
The Atlantic: Manufacturing accounted for a third of job growth in 2011.
NYT: Jellio, maker of fun home furnishings, is outsourcing production to China.
TIME: More on China’s financial system and the need to change.
WSJ: Mitt Romney wants to immediately divest the government from the auto sector.
The Atlantic: Continuing coverage of China’s air pollution.
Related recent Blogs
- Kickstarting a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/06/2013
- December 6, 2013: The #AAMeter, it moves (in the right direction)! • by mmcmullan • 12/06/2013
- U.S. Manufacturing Gains 27,000 Jobs in November: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 12/06/2013
- Indiana manufacturing program expands • by TGarland • 12/05/2013
- Scott Paul: Keep skilled jobs for skilled workers in Washington • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013
- December 5, 2013: Another voice for a currency rule in the TPP • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013
- Some Made in America gift ideas for the obnoxious teenager in your life • by LDonia • 12/04/2013
- A bad time to sideline trade talks • by mmcmullan • 12/04/2013
- Infrastructure investment means job creation • by TGarland • 12/04/2013
- December 4, 2013: Familiar trade deficit doldrums • by mmcmullan • 12/04/2013