June 30, 2011 Headlines: Bob Casey on Manufacturing Strategy, Reviews of QE2, and More
CNN: Reshoring trend.
WaPo: The Fed's QE2 program is ending, and the reviews of its benefits are mixed.
Politico: Republican presidential candidate Rick Santorum launches a jobs tour focused on manufacturing.
Politico: Four in ten Americans think the U.S. is in "permanent decline."
T-T: Senator Bob Casey (D-PA) says the U.S. needs a manufacturing strategy.
WaPo: China is re-glorifying its communist system.
Related recent Blogs
- The Big Three set the stage for a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/10/2013
- December 10, 2013: Welcome back, GM • by mmcmullan • 12/10/2013
- Pharmaceutical companies' interests are covered in the TPP -- as for everyone else? Ehh ... • by mmcmullan • 12/09/2013
- A swing and a miss for Biden in Asia • by TGarland • 12/09/2013
- December 9, 2013: China reports biggest trade surplus in five years • by TGarland • 12/09/2013
- Kickstarting a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/06/2013
- December 6, 2013: The #AAMeter, it moves (in the right direction)! • by mmcmullan • 12/06/2013
- U.S. Manufacturing Gains 27,000 Jobs in November: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 12/06/2013
- Indiana manufacturing program expands • by TGarland • 12/05/2013
- Scott Paul: Keep skilled jobs for skilled workers in Washington • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013