June 30, 2011 Headlines: Bob Casey on Manufacturing Strategy, Reviews of QE2, and More
CNN: Reshoring trend.
WaPo: The Fed's QE2 program is ending, and the reviews of its benefits are mixed.
Politico: Republican presidential candidate Rick Santorum launches a jobs tour focused on manufacturing.
Politico: Four in ten Americans think the U.S. is in "permanent decline."
T-T: Senator Bob Casey (D-PA) says the U.S. needs a manufacturing strategy.
WaPo: China is re-glorifying its communist system.
Related recent Blogs
- Nanette Lepore's New Shoe • by scapozzola • 05/24/2013
- May 24, 2013 Headlines: U.S.-EU trade deal exemptions, investing in U.S. manufacturing, and more. • by LRaup • 05/24/2013
- Reps. Daniel Lipinski (D-IL) and Michael Grimm (R-NY) form new Congressional Public Transportation Caucus. • by scapozzola • 05/23/2013
- Homeland Security and Gov. Tom Ridge • by scapozzola • 05/23/2013
- CNBC: Is a Chinese construction firm benefiting from its Beijing connection? • by scapozzola • 05/23/2013
- May 23, 2013 Headlines: Gains in the job market, small businesses manufacturing in the U.S.A., and more. • by LRaup • 05/23/2013
- CNBC: China investing in U.S. • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013
- In Indiana, ongoing concerns about subsidized auto parts from China and Japan • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013
- RADIO: AAM's Scott Paul on Leslie Marshall Radio Show, May 20, 2013 • by scapozzola • 05/21/2013
- May 21, 2013 Headlines: Tensions with North Korea, a stronger WTO, and more. • by LRaup • 05/21/2013