June 29, 2011 Headlines: Lack of Action on Manufacturing, Trade Deals Advance, Lessons from Germany, and More
Politico: Is the White House doing enough on manufacturing?
WSJ: State and local tax revenues are up. (hmm...and manufacturing jobs are up over the past 17 months....anyone notice the connection?)
AFL-CIO: The President visits an Alcoa plant, represented by Steelworkers, in Iowa.
NYT: Trade deals advance in Congress. (Whither China currency legislation?)
NYT: Labor announces an infrastructure investment program.
WSJ: Auditors are looking closely at the books of Chinese firms.
WaPo: We are not Germany, but we could absorb some of it's economic lessons.
USAT: Solar manufacturing may lose some ground in this Congress.
Related recent Blogs
- CNBC: Is a Chinese construction firm benefiting from its Beijing connection? • by scapozzola • 05/23/2013
- May 23, 2013 Headlines: Gains in the job market, small businesses manufacturing in the U.S.A., and more. • by LRaup • 05/23/2013
- CNBC: China investing in U.S. • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013
- In Indiana, ongoing concerns about subsidized auto parts from China and Japan • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013
- RADIO: AAM's Scott Paul on Leslie Marshall Radio Show, May 20, 2013 • by scapozzola • 05/21/2013
- May 21, 2013 Headlines: Tensions with North Korea, a stronger WTO, and more. • by LRaup • 05/21/2013
- Quote of the Day from Caterpillar's Doug Oberhelman • by LDonia • 05/20/2013
- May 20, 2013 Headlines: Manufacturing & social media, growth of the U.S. economy, and more. • by LRaup • 05/20/2013
- President Obama visits Baltimore factory to promote infrastructure investment as a means of revitalizing the middle class • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- It's Fashion Friday, but NoCargo carries more than just American-made clothing! • by LDonia • 05/17/2013