June 28, 2012 Headlines: Google's American Manufacturing, Factory Jobs, China Currency, and More
NYT: Google is now making it in America.
The Hill: GDP is stagnant at 1.9%.
WSJ: Weak manufacturing in the Chicago Fed area.
Bloomberg: Factory jobs that come back are being offset by jobs that are leaving.
The Hill: U.S. trade officials have requested that the W.T.O. settle a dispute on China’s rare earth policy.
WSJ: China’s undervalued currency and other export tricks.
Related recent Blogs
- April 18, 2014: Another miss from Treasury on currency manipulation • by mmcmullan • 04/18/2014
- Gathered in the USA • by TGarland • 04/15/2014
- April 14, 2014: Opinions, opinions, and Peeps • by mmcmullan • 04/14/2014
- Fashion Friday: Accessorizing the American-made way • by LRaup • 04/11/2014
- Manufacturing Jobs & #EqualPay • by LRaup • 04/11/2014
- April 11, 2014: Cherry blossoms! • by mmcmullan • 04/11/2014
- Throwback Thursday: Obama promises 1 million new manufacturing jobs • by TGarland • 04/10/2014
- Made in Elma, New York: A special delivery from Mark Andol • by TGarland • 04/09/2014
- Rep. Tonko brings filmmakers to Washington to talk American manufacturing • by TGarland • 04/08/2014
- RADIO: Why is manufacturing important for job creation in Michigan (and the U.S.)? • by scapozzola • 04/07/2014