June 28, 2012 Headlines: Google's American Manufacturing, Factory Jobs, China Currency, and More
NYT: Google is now making it in America.
The Hill: GDP is stagnant at 1.9%.
WSJ: Weak manufacturing in the Chicago Fed area.
Bloomberg: Factory jobs that come back are being offset by jobs that are leaving.
The Hill: U.S. trade officials have requested that the W.T.O. settle a dispute on China’s rare earth policy.
WSJ: China’s undervalued currency and other export tricks.
Related recent Blogs
- Will This Be the Week for the Highway Trust Fund? • by elizabethbb • 07/28/2014
- July 25, 2014: What We're Watching • by mmcmullan • 07/25/2014
- Strengthened Workforce Training is Great — and We Can Do More • by elizabethbb • 07/23/2014
- Highlights from AAM's Trip to Detroit for Netroots Nation 2014 • by elizabethbb • 07/23/2014
- Drink Up with a Made in America Tervis Tumbler • by elizabethbb • 07/21/2014
- Back From Detroit, Eyes on Washington • by elizabethbb • 07/21/2014
- So Excellent, So Bodacious: Check Out Some American-made Smartphone Style • by mmcmullan • 07/18/2014
- President Obama proposes public-private infrastructure initiative: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) statement. • by scapozzola • 07/17/2014
- Postcard from Iowa: AAM Field Coordinators Hop The Fence, Hang With Democrats • by mmcmullan • 07/16/2014
- Yellen: Infrastructure Funding Would "Counter" Economic Headwinds • by elizabethbb • 07/15/2014