June 27, 2013 Headlines: June jobless claims, global trade benefits, and more.
Bloomberg: Jobless claims in the U.S. have dropped significantly in the past two weeks.
International Business Times: The Obama administration is preparing to suspend Bangladesh's trade benefits.
New York Times: Jobs in the private sector see the negative effects of Congress's budget cuts.
Reuters: According the China, the U.S. has "double-standards" when it comes to cyber-security.
Related recent Blogs
- Drink Up with a Made in America Tervis Tumbler • by elizabethbb • 07/21/2014
- Back From Detroit, Eyes on Washington • by elizabethbb • 07/21/2014
- So Excellent, So Bodacious: Check Out Some American-made Smartphone Style • by mmcmullan • 07/18/2014
- President Obama proposes public-private infrastructure initiative: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) statement. • by scapozzola • 07/17/2014
- The OCTG Trade Case Heads to the International Trade Commission • by TGarland • 07/16/2014
- Postcard from Iowa: AAM Field Coordinators Hop The Fence, Hang With Democrats • by mmcmullan • 07/16/2014
- Yellen: Infrastructure Funding Would "Counter" Economic Headwinds • by elizabethbb • 07/15/2014
- Let’s Build a Bridge and Fix the Highway Trust Fund • by elizabethbb • 07/15/2014
- What's next in the OCTG trade case? • by mmcmullan • 07/14/2014
- July 14, 2014: Commerce gets its OCTG ruling RIGHT! • by mmcmullan • 07/14/2014