June 26, 2013 Headlines: Plans for climate change, Made in USA laws, and more.
Bloomberg: New Balance Athletic Shoe Inc wants the U.S. Army to stop circumventing a Made in USA law.
New York Times: Trade between U.S.-Ecuador could suffer if Snowden is granted refuge.
USA Today: American workers at Smithfield Foods are concerned about jobs after the deal with China is done.
Washington Post: Obama's plan to battle climate change is meant to prepare countries for the consequences.
Related recent Blogs
- Gathered in the USA • by TGarland • 04/15/2014
- OPINION: Fix the vulnerable defense industrial base • by mmcmullan • 04/14/2014
- April 14, 2014: Opinions, opinions, and Peeps • by mmcmullan • 04/14/2014
- Fashion Friday: Accessorizing the American-made way • by LRaup • 04/11/2014
- Manufacturing Jobs & #EqualPay • by LRaup • 04/11/2014
- April 11, 2014: Cherry blossoms! • by mmcmullan • 04/11/2014
- Throwback Thursday: Obama promises 1 million new manufacturing jobs • by TGarland • 04/10/2014
- Made in Elma, New York: A special delivery from Mark Andol • by TGarland • 04/09/2014
- Rep. Tonko brings filmmakers to Washington to talk American manufacturing • by TGarland • 04/08/2014
- RADIO: Why is manufacturing important for job creation in Michigan (and the U.S.)? • by scapozzola • 04/07/2014